24.6.08

Officially Up && Running...

Yay! So this is something I have wanted to do for along time because I love to write and blogging is something that has always interested me. Anyway, I figured what better time to start then now, as I start my journey from being a girl to a woman... in other words this is my last summer before I start college and I want to use this blog to express this as it is an important milestone in my life. So even if no one reads this blog, its a place to express my inner thoughts and feelings! I will try my best not to make it boring for anyone that actually does read it...

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely a good reason to start blogging! I actually started my first online journal the summer before I started college also (way back when) and it is always interesting to go back and read about your life as it was happening since memory always fades memories...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this blogging thing - I live and breathe it myself. :)

Marla said...

isn't it funny to look back on the first post?

Hepburn Hilton said...

So now, after a year, how have blogging been different from what you imagined? It's great that you can use it as a creative outlet, but is there anything else??

Related Posts with Thumbnails