22.10.08

One Week

Today I was thinking about how much changes in a week. It's really amazing if you sit down and think about what you were doing this time last week and how different it is from today. For instance, This time last week, I was torn between 2 guys. Now I am not even a little bit second guessing my decision! This time last week, I was celebrating because my now-boyfriend asked me to go on a date the following night (the date on which he would ask me to be his girlfriend!) This time last week, I was assuming our student newspaper, which I'm the managing editor of, was going to publish. This week, apparently it's not going to publish all semester. This time last week, I was worried about the upcoming weekend not being fun since everyone was going home. This week, I am so looking forward to the weekend when I can see my boyfriend! And... This time next week it will be 1 day until my 19th birthday!! How excited am I?!?! So excited! So, if you think about it, it's amazing what a difference a week makes.. I just had to share! Feel free to join in if you want! P.s. Anyone have a cute idea for a couples costume?!? I need one kinda fast!

Pin It

7 comments:

Megan said...

What changes the week has brought!! I have one for you..this time last week I was dreaming of the day my package would arrive and it came yesterday!!!!!!!!! (I was so excited!) Thanks so much..I loveeee it all.
As far as the couple costumes..yeah..no clue. We still don't have ours either!

Dawn said...

A week changes so much sometimes and not enough other times. Kinda funny! Glad your week had lots of positive changes. :-)

A week ago today I was battling a sinus infection, and today I feel much better and can breath freely. Yahoo!!

Are you planning on making your costumes or buying them? I stink at making them. Google will give you way more ideas than I ever could, but I look forward to hearing what you all finally decided to go with.

Laural Out Loud said...

I think you had a BIG week, lol. My week? Not as much change. My month, though, has seen quite a bit. Can't wait to hear about your new boyfriend!! Get on that already (geez!).

amanda said...

it's crazy isn't it?? only a week but sooo different!! time flies :)

Anonymous said...

So so true. :) What happened with the newspaper, that stinks! But at least you have your new boyfriend to kill time with. :P

Couples costume? I haven't really done any of that and my husband hates costumes, but hmmm how uh creative would he want to go? Some guys are more willing to dress up than others, ya know? Can't wait to hear what you come up with!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Let's see...

a week ago, I had a 3 day old baby and my hubby was home from work with me....now I have a 10 day old baby and hubby is back at work...that's all I can remember.

Dee said...

it IS amazing how much can happen in such a short amount of time!

Good luck on the costume! We once did a farmer and a pumpkin...LOL! I cant remember the other stuff we did....OH..frankenstein and his bride!

Related Posts with Thumbnails