Today is Day 7 of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. Yeah, remember I mentioned that like a week ago? I haven't really been slacking, I just didn't think that every task required a post.
One of our first task was to make a list post. Obviously, I haven't done this yet, and today's post is to write a link post, so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone and make a list of 7 bloggers (7 for day 7 of the challenge!) who are also doing the challenge that you should definitely check out... and that you will want to thank me later for introducing you to! So, without further ado, meet my new blog friends! (Well, I hope they'll be my friends ;) )
- Cate at Real Life With Kids- Last week when I tweeted that I couldn't complete that days task to promote yourself because I didn't feel any of my posts were worthy, she came over to my blog and found one she liked and linked up to me in her post that day! It really made me feel good! Not only is she so sweet to do that, but she is hilarious and awesome. She wrote a very informative post for the list day about why Cheeto's are awesome. The Cheeto's people should take note and get this girl on board to be their very own Cheeto blogger or something cool like that. Seriously, check her out and thank me later!
- Kathryn at The Coastal Chick- This girl is not only sweet but she is funny! Her elevator pitch on Day 1 of the challenge not only made me feel like I'd known her forever, but it made me literally laugh out loud!
- Designer Wife at The Glamorous Life of A Designer Wife- I was first impressed by her beautiful blog, but the content is even better than the design. She wrote a list about the 16 things she wished someone had told her before becoming a housewife, and it was hysterical! Also, she watches the Real Housewives on Bravo, which wins cool points in my book!
- Multiple Mama- I clicked over to her site yesterday and instantly fell in love! Her blog is so well written! She's sarcastic, funny, and witty and you can't stop reading her blog. She summed up the first week of The ProBlogger challenge so well in her post Cool Girls Blog School (Part One) yesterday.
- Cameron at Ingenue Mom- I found her blog last week, and ever since have not stopped reading! She is funny and very knowledgeable and has an all around fun blog to read! When we had to
stalkobserve another blogger in our niche, she wrote about Dear Baby, and got featured on SITS! Yesterday, she summed up the million articles we had to read by pointing out the best ones and talking about what she was going to do to improve her blog, which included a lot of GREAT ideas!
- Melissa at The Pink Crab- I love her blog because she is super informative. Yesterday, she compiled a great list of the pros and cons of wordpress vs blogger, and it really helped me understand the differences! Also, last week, she listed free things you could get on the internet, and who doesn't link free things?!
- Amy at Somebody's Parents- The first time I clicked over to Amy's blog, I knew I loved it. Not only is it really pretty, but it also had great content. Amy is expecting her first baby in less than 99 days, and she blogs about her journey of becoming someones parent & what goes along with it.
fan page is 2 away from having 100 fans, so if you would please "like" it & help me get to 100!!)