17.12.08

Random Things

So I keep trying to write an actual post, but for some reason I start working on it and then decide it sucks. Do you ever do that? I don't know what my deal is... Anyway, for now I'm just gonna post a bunch of randomness and maybe I can decide on an actual post eventually. So here are some random thoughts in bullet points for your better reading! lol

  • I've been working on my Christmas tour post that everyone has been posting, and I was going to do with 2 angles, like since it's my 1st Christmas having 2 homes- school & home I was going to do both, but for some reason I feel like the post was turning out really boring.. any thoughts?
  • Cammie gave me an award today! I'm so excited! I have a bunch of awards I need to give away, so I should do that soon!
  • So far my winter break has kinda sucked... and it hasn't even been a week. There is so much drama with my friends from home it's ridiculous. It's making me want to go back to school ASAP but I still have 30 days :(
  • Apparently it is the season for bloggy giveaways, and I entered a couple just for fun, over at Tyne's place & Fablous K Creative. Both are for blog makeovers & even though I love my layout done by Krystyn, I thought it would be fun to enter anyway for kicks. Everyone needs a makeover now & then!
  • I decided what I'm going to do for my 100th post! I want to keep it a surprise, though! I'm pretty excited about it :)
  • I think I came up with a new idea for a weekly meme possibly mr. linky thing... I don't know I'm still working out the details, but I think it could be fun!
Well, I am done with randomness for now... maybe later i'll do an actual post depending on how I feel about my posting abilities! haha Until next time, friends...

Pin It

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to hear your meme idea and what you'll do for you 100th post - so exciting!

And it's totally normal the going home thing - you get used to your own stuff and to go home and deal with things that will only matter for like a month can be painful - but it is nice to see family and get nice warm free meals. :)

Cammie said...

make it a TUESDAY meme....I need somethign for tuesdays...

you know, because it is ALL about me

Tyne said...

I like the random action... thanks for linking to me to help me get the word out. I am so eager to hear what you have planned for your weekly linky action. Work on that while you are home and all of your friends are fighting!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm eager to hear your meme idea and your 100th idea!

Congrats on your award.

Cammie said...

is it sad that that whole 3 column thing is the most exciting part of my day?

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh, yes, there are too many days when I really have no idea what to post about!!! That's when I just grab my camera and take a pic of something simple that stands out to me!!!

I'll bet you've got something great coming for your 100th though!!!!

Hope your winter break turns out much, much better!!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Rhi said...

Well, you're receiving yet another award. I love your blog, and I would love to pass along the "Honest Scrap Award" to you. All the rules and information can be found at My Blog. Hope your Christmas break gets better.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Hey Girl. Great hearing from you again!

I enjoy random thoughts...don't ever feel bad about posting that kind of thing! They are always fun to read, and often your readers can relate to them!

Jamie

Lisa said...

Love your blog! Hope the rest of your winter break settles down and you are able to enjoy!

RuensOnTheRun said...

Sounds like you have some great new post ideas...how exciting!!

AmberW said...

I gave you an award :) Come and check it out!

Anonymous said...

random is a good thing.

I hope the drama dies down!

Unknown said...

I like the randomness...I hope you do a christmassy post! :) xxx.

Kelley said...

100th post! What an accomplishment! Congratulations.

Anti-Supermom said...

I can't wait to read your 100th post - that will be me back to the good ol' days :)

Hepburn Hilton said...

I am a first time visitor. Love how the name is so Britney themed!

Cariluz and Ike said...

I really enjoy your blog - it is beautifully done and your posts are great. Where did you find your template? And there is nothing wrong with randomness, half of mine are random, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails