29.10.08

My Poor Blog!

My Poor blog... it has been so neglected lately! It doesn't deserve this! I used to be so good to it, writing daily, always checking in with all my bloggy friends, and (hopefully) being interesting! Lately.. well I've been neglected my blog, your blog, and I feel pretty boring! I've been full of memes, and blog fests, whatever you wanna call them. Bottom line is it's pretty unoriginal! I have attempted to write some good stuff... but they remain drafts in my folder. I meant to check in with Looking Fine by '09 on Monday, but never got around to it. Then I meant to do Top 5 Tuesday, but again, never got around to it. And last week, I totally spaced out about It's Real Life! I was so excited to do my video, too, then Friday came and went and I forgot all about it! This whole school thing is really getting me down.. I just wanna give up sometimes. I know it's my fault, because I procrastinate, and I don't study as much as I should, blah blah blah... but it still sucks. I hate doing homework, I hate studying. There's so much better things to do! I just really need a break, but no such luck! On the bright side.. my birthday is tomorrow!! :) I'm super excited! My mom's been sending me a package a day all week with presents, it's so much fun! I've gotten some great stuff so far! I love birthday's! I'll be spending my birthday tomorrow night with my new boyfriend, who things are going really well with, at his fraternities Halloween party! We're going as people from the 50's, so I'll be wearing a poodle skirt & he's wearing jeans and a leather jacket! I'll post pictures if we take any, which might not be likely! But hopefully someone will have a camera! Last week was a busy week, too, because it was initiation week for my sorority. Basically what that means for those of you not familiar with sororities is that we had ceremonies every night and those of us who just joined the sorority this year are now official members. Probably doesn't make much sense if you're not familiar with sororities and stuff, but I felt like telling you anyway! :) Also, Dee made my day today by giving me a wonderful new bloggy award! I'm so excited, thanks Dee! So look out for that, I'll try to give it out to you guys soon! Also, I almost forgot that Mamasphere loves me!! hehe She sent me the I heart you award last week, so I'll post that, too! :) I don't wanna promise that I'll be around more because I know I'm gonna be busy coming up this weekend with my birthday and Halloween and everything, but I'll try! I'm permanently behind on reading your blogs, so I'm slowly trying to catch up on that, too! Story of my life! haha

Pin It

8 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday, Patrice!

You should totally steal my idea! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Great costume idea and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad things are going well and I hope the school part starts going better also. College can be a tough transition academically, because suddenly it's all on you and your the only one accountable, you know? But it's never too late to do better. At least not for the next four years or so. :)

Again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday.

I can't imagine how I would have been in college with a blog! You're doing great...but make sure school is your priority...not us!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Patrice! I hope you have a great time at the Halloween party.

I think it is so cool that your mom has sent you a present every day. I want to be like that when my kids are off at college. You are very lucky.

You don't have to apologize for being busy. Life is busy! Just blog when you get the time. We will all be here waiting for you!

Susan said...

First of all, Happy Birthday!!!

Second, you sound just like me when I was in college. I, not you, was not prepared for college the way I wish I had been. Never really learned to write papers and never learned how to study. But, I made it through.

Third, don't worry about blowing off the blogging, we still love you when you do and we know you HAVE to study!!

Tenakim said...

I second what all the wise people said- and have a great birthday!!!

Unknown said...

I totally understand. School sucks up everything! I've been neglecting everything.

The Via Colony said...

Your doing great with school I'm sure. I hated school, but went because that is just what you are supposed to do, right? I do have GREAT memories from those days though=) Enjoy this time, no matter what!

Related Posts with Thumbnails