8.12.08

Not Me Monday! (2nd Edition)

Yay! I'm back for another week of Not Me Monday over at MckMama's place! So, here are the things I did not do this week! I did not stay up until almost 4 in the morning last night chatting with friends even though I had my 1st final at 9 AM this morning... not me! I did not show up to my final this morning only to remember we have 2 other chances to take the exam later in the week, and once I remembered that I definitely did not leave my exam! I did not have a little too much to drink Saturday night, and wake up sick Sunday... of course not, I am not 21, so I did not drink at all! I did not panic when my debit card was declined when I tried to buy pizza yesterday... and I did not realize it was declined because I spent almost all my money on fast food and had hardly any left. I did not let myself get upset Saturday night after seeing my ex for the 1st time in awhile, and it did not bother me that we still didn't say hi to each other even though we agreed we would from now on... I don't care! I did not shave my legs for the 1st time in 2 weeks this weekend... I would never go that long without shaving! I did not go out of my way to bring one of my guy friends (who happens to be one of my ex's frat brothers) advil since he claimed no one in the frat house had any & he needed his fever to go down, and I did not find out afterward when talking to some of his brothers that several of them had advil afterall. I did not have to clean off my un-made bed before sleeping in it last night, and I did not have to remove beer caps from my bed... I also did not sleep on top of the mattress without a sheet because the sheet wouldn't stay on the bed. Nope... didn't happen! I did not party every night this weekend starting Thursday, except for Sunday, and I do not plan to party every night this week... I will be studying 24/7 of course! I also did not spend hours posting 100's of pictures on facebook of these said parties... that would be crazy! I did not wait until the last minute to write my speech that is due at 1:00 PM today... and I did not "take a break" from it to write this! I did not almost not write this post because only an hour after MckMama posted, there were already over 100 people on the Mr. Linky!

Pin It

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you DID NOT have a blast this weekend - now you have the fun of getting your school work done, too. :)

Unknown said...

Loved the shaving the legs bit - every woman "does not" do it. I loved it lol...xxx.

P.s Where did you get your blog design from - I love it! xxx.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You didn't do anything, did you?

You better get your studies on and finish this semester with good grades...or I'll whoop your butt!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you totally DID NOT have lots of fun drinking this weekend. You should stop by and read my post from Sunday. I had the same experience. It's only worse when you have a kid to take care of!

Dee said...

oh that had to be so weird seeing him and not saying anything!

And I havent been able to stay up that late in forever....at 23 years old, I offically FEEL OLD! :)

The Via Colony said...

Wow...you certainly DID NOT have a CRAZY weekend!!!

Unknown said...

I sure hope your parents DID NOT read this... ; ) Just teasing. You remind me of my college days!

AmberW said...

May I PLEASE live vicariously through you!! I am going to follow your blog so I can feel young again ;) I love your whitty posts...

Mrs. Nurse said...

love it!

Cammie said...

Hello from SITS....oh PLEASE let me relive my college years through you!! I love all the books on your book list in your profile...have you gone down the road of the Twilight Series yet??adding you to my reader....you reminded me of MY 19 year old self in just one post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails