26.1.09

Funny Comments

So one of my favorite blogs, college candy, does a post at the end of every week about the funniest things they have overheard people say, and it never fails to make me laugh! So, I started thinking about all the funny things that get said around here, conversations I may or may not have been a part of. I decided to keep track of them on my phone, and post them at the end of the week. If you guys like it, I'll do it every week! So here goes... (While playing the game Never Have I Ever) "Never have I ever had sex with more than 2 people..." "like at once!?" "Um no like at all..." "Seriously? Who hasn't done that!?" "Do you wanna go work out with me!?" "ok just let me eat my cookies!" "Can we get out of class early? I want to watch the inauguration!" "Um we'll see..." "omg what if Obama gets assassinated!? We would miss it!" "Well hopefully Obama can dodge bullets like Bush can dodge shoes" "We saw the movie The Women... it wasn't very good!" "Why not?" "There were no men in it!" "Well duh it's called The Fu**ing women!" "I actually said y'all last night..." "You did!? Yay! We're rubbing off on you!" "Yeah and after I said it I wanted to throw myself down the stairs!" "I didn't wear a coat outside." "Um you're gonna die just to let you know P.S.!" "So we were kissing in the room, and then he told me to meet him in the laundry room so he could turn on the dryer and f**k the s**t out of me... so I ran away!" Feel free to leave your own in the comments, or put them on your blog and let me know so I can link to you!

Pin It

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well hopefully Obama can dodge bullets like Bush can dodge shoes"

Lol. this is funny.

My sis was doing her maths homework about decimals. I was teaching her but then I paused.

I said, "You can just put a dot, you know. You don't have to spell it out."

There's more on the sidebar of my blog.

Nice entry!

cheers(:

Hepburn Hilton said...

Fun quoyes. I have never is a great drinking game.. :)

Cammie said...

excellent!

The Blonde Duck said...

Saying hi from SITS!

I'm going to have to think of some good ones...

WindyBug said...

"Well hopefully Obama can dodge bullets like Bush can dodge shoes"

Priceless.

Ann On and On... said...

So many random lines...where are you hanging out? I need to go for some hardy laughs.


:D


Don't forget to stop by my blog and take part in the YuMmY Valentine's give-a-way.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Funny...I like this idea!

AndreaLeigh said...

just stopping by from sits to say hello. happy monday! i had a chuckle at the obama/bush saying. funny!

Susan said...

Funny... loved it!!!

Mandy said...

LMAO! Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

AmberW said...

OMG Patrice... I am DYING over here. I love love love the dodging shoes one.
And the y'all one....
Heck I love 'em all!
Great idea!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That Obama one was pretty funny.

That last one. WOW!

The Via Colony said...

OMG those are hilarious! Any one of those conversations could be taken so many ways if you walked into the middle of them=)
HA!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!

Sharanya said...

This is hilariously funny!
Good POST! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails