24.3.09

Writer's Block or Something Like That

I am back from Spring Break. I am alive (which I think you know because I've been on twitter & commenting on your blogs some). However, if you just follow my blog & don't follow me on twitter or anything, you might wonder if I am, in fact, alive. Why? Because I never freakin post anymore! I did write this post... like 2 weeks ago! Last week I was on Spring Break so I have an excuse. And in my defense, even when I was on Spring Break I still tried to blog (only once, but it counts). I was going to do Photo Story Friday, but the awful internet connection at our hotel wouldn't let me upload pictures to blogger. Then, when I got back I wasn't sure if I should just post that late, or post it as something other than a photo story friday post, or just wait until this Friday. I decided to wait, so at least I have that coming up... On my 16 hour car ride to my Spring Break destination, I started writing a post, with the intent of sending it to College Candy as an audition, but it's still in progress. Also, when some drama arose over the break (not with friends I was with, but other bitchy people), I wrote a post about that, and it was pretty good I think. But the next day, I decided it wasn't even worth posting about, so I didn't post it. And now, since I've been back, every night I sit here staring at my computer wondering what on earth to blog about! I usually do my funny quotes post Monday's, and I thought about doing that, but Spring Break edition because we had ton's of funny quotes over the break. Then I thought about just doing a spring break re-cap, but it's not all that interesting if you weren't there and my friends would kill me if I put our pictures up on (even though they are on facebook). So.... those are my excuses. I am posting this for now, and please feel free to provide feedback. What do you want me to blog about!? I'll work on being more interesting, I promise!

Pin It

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Go ahead with the Spring Break edition of funny quotes!


And don't fret too much... I think all bloggers go through writers' block now and then! I had the same problem a few weeks ago... had no idea what to blog about. So I asked for questions from my readers... ask anything, and after a few days compile the questions into a post (or stretch it out into 3 posts, like I did!)

Unknown said...

I think the spring break funny quotes sound fun :)

sues2u2 said...

Eh, writer's block hits everyone eventually. It was bound to happen w/ school & what not. Just glad to know you're safe & sound. Whatever you post will be great! (Does that sound like a mom or what?!)

Jane In The Jungle said...

Come on, give us spring break so those of us who don't get it, can live vicariously through you, LOL!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Ahhh...I say post it!

Let the blog posts come to you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails