25.3.09

WTF/ WTD Wednesday!

1 of my favorite bloggers Supermommy started What's the Deal With That Wednesday, or as I like to call it WTF Wednesday (I'm not alone in this nickname I'm pretty sure lol). Basically, we just post about things that make you go "Wtf?" or "What's the deal with that!?" (really I just like Wtf because it's shorter...). And today just for playing along, you could be entered to win one of these super cute Easter bunnies! (This is *not* why I am playing along, I am not a moocher like that, but I figured some of you could use motivation, so I would inform you about it!) Anyway, today my WTF Wednesday topic is about sex. Yes, you heard me Sex. Now, don't go running away or anything. This is not about me & sex or anything like that (not that those 2 have anything to do with each other.. just saying don't jump to conclusions!) This is more of a public service announcement, if you will, because all women (and maybe men too) need to know this! According to this article, you know that thing that happens when you're getting it on & it feels really good? Ok, i'll just say it... orgasm? Well, apparently when you do that, you are more likely to get pregnant! Yes, that's right. It increases fertility, and gives couples the greatest chance of getting pregnant! Now maybe it's just me... but I couldn't help thinking WTF when I read that. So if it feels good... really good then that's bad (unless you're trying to have a baby then I guess that's good!). So we're supposed to skip the best part (so I've heard...) or we have a better chance of getting pregnant? hmm... great. Remind me to go take my birth control pills now... KIDDING! *disclaimer... this has nothing to do with my sexual habits... I am not saying I am having sex, or even know where babies come from! I am just telling a story about something that made me think "WTF?"*

Pin It

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Really?! That sounds awful I mayb doublethe dosage of my birth control now...just kidding.

Crazy Charm said...

haha I loved the disclaimer!

RuensOnTheRun said...

3 kids too late on telling me this! haha

Aracely said...

I never want to have an orgasm again!

Thanks for linking up girlie, you rock!

Anonymous said...

lmao - if only I'd known that when I was trying to concieve! ::snickers:: I like the juno quote: "they say pregnancy often leads to, you know ...infants."

Tyne said...

You are too funny! I had four kids in four years- what does that tell you?

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Hahaha-so now we know there is a lot of people out there getting pretty darn satisfied!! haha

Unknown said...

So THAT'S my problem. Geez. ; )

jmt said...

If you think about it....it makes sense. It's how our bodies are built for the purpose OF sex. The purpose (not to get religious on you, because I'm really not, at all), but if you *believe* in the purpose of God making our bodies and that we're here to pro-create...then the things he's intended for our bodies make perfectly good sense. This included. And we actually are MOST horny (due to hormones) during our cyclical, fertile period during our cycles so that we'll be feeling the urge. All the good things about sex are put there so that we'll fulfill what we're here "to do". NOW....if you're participating in activities where you don't want that to happen...LOL...I suppose you could call the fertility of orgasms "bad". I wish you luck!

LIFE OF THE ILLEST said...

pattt i lovee u

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love the disclaimer! Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails