8.5.10

Time Flies When You're Having Fun...

Today marked the end of my second year of College. That means only 2 more years... and as I sit here at the airport waiting to head home for the summer, I can't help but wonder where has the time gone? 

These past two years have been more than I ever could have imagined. It feels like yesterday I was pulling up at school, and afraid to get out of the car. I asked my parents if we could go back home; I didn't want to go to college after all. Two years later, I am so glad I got out of that car. These past two years have changed my life. I met some of my best friends, I made the decision to join my sorority which turned out to be the best decision I ever made, and I've grown so much as a person.

It hasn't always been easy. There have been more times than I care to admit that I wanted to throw in the towel and quit; give up, and go home. But I've stuck it out and I'm glad I did. This past semester was especially rough with my sisters health issues, and at times I hated being 1000 miles away.  However, if I couldn't be home, there is no where else I would rather be than where I was. I had the best support system, and I had people there for me when I needed them most.

When I think back on the past two years, I am overwhelmed with amazing memories. All the good times; the crazy weekend nights out on the town, our sorority parties, slumber parties in the President's room, laughing so hard we cried and crying so hard we laughed... I could go on forever.

I can't believe it's already been two years... and I can't beleive all that these past two years have brought. If the next two years are anything like the first two, well then I can't wait! Of course being halfway done means getting closer to that dreaded g-word. I'm not even ready to think about that, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I am so thankful for all the memories, for all the friends I've made, for all the good times and even the bad ones, that I've had over the past two years. I can't believe I'm gonna be a junior in college... I guess it's true what they say time flies when you're having fun, and man have I had fun!

A compilation of all the good times over the past two years... because there have been so many, it took a whole collage to properly represent them.

Pin It

6 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

Gosh, the older I get, time seems to pass by soooo quickly.

Tiffany said...

ooh, I feel like I was JUST there, but - oh my I have not been in your shoes in almost 10 years. EEk! Enjoy it all. Cherish the moments. They fly by so quickly.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It's already been 2 years? Wow. That means I've "known" you for longer than that.

You can do it..make memories and finish those last 2 years!

Stella said...

that collage must give you the hugest smile everytime you look at it! so many amazing memories. look forward to the next 2- they will be even wilder!

Anti-Supermom said...

You are going to love the next two years even more. It will be an amazing time in your life!

Dorm Bedding said...

Your graduation will be here before you know it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails