29.7.08

Need Help!

update: The amazingly talented and super sweet, super generous (I could keep going.. but you get the point!) Krystyn has offered to help me! She's the best, thank goodness for bloggy's who actually know how to do this stuff...! So on that note if you are in the mood to comment... please keep scrolling down to the below post! Ok so I know a lot of you out there in bloggy world have 2 sidebars... & I want this.... But I don't know how to get it! haha I read this && this but I don't understand all this computer.code.html stuff... && I think because I have a custom layout it makes the codes different? Help!! so if you're feeling generous && want to explain to me how... well I would love you forever! haha Thanks in advance because I know you are all rushing to my rescue!!

Pin It

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Silly...why didn't you ask me to do this for you? I totally could! Let me know.

amanda said...

my advice - ask krystyn.

she knows everything.

and she makes it all cute :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I really need to figure out how to do this myself, but I fear for my life every time I try to do anything with code.

TheAustinEmpire said...

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been over here. I like your new layout, it looks great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails