30.7.08

I've got nothing

Seriously... I am at a loss as to what to post. I did my big college update post... and it wasn't really a hit. I did really appreciate the advice I got, thank you Mommy, Etc and A Broken Man... So all day I have been sitting here trying to decide what to post next, what to say. Find something interesting that will maybe, actually draw people to start reading my blog. Well... McMommy I am not. I simply cannot form a post out of the fact that I have nothing to post about. [Well technically this counts as a post but what I mean is I can't make an interesting post out of nothing] So, I may just have to go on a bloggy vacation... I'm sure all 3 of my readers won't mind! If anyone has anything you would like to hear from me, please speak now or forever hold your peace... or if anyone just wants to guest post for me (what are the chances of that!) I might actually let you since I have absolutely nothing to say!! So until next time...

Pin It

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just hit a dry spell and the best thing you can do is go live life and wait for the fodder to come - blogging should be for you, you know, a cathartic way to chronicle your life and thoughts and feelings - so at the very least you can have it for that - audience or no - it may be important to you later down the road - and if you have nothing worth writing about for a week? Who cares. It'll be here next week.

Anonymous said...

I think Jen is right - sometimes it just takes a while for people to get to know you and your blog. You have a lovely writing style, so once you get people to come, they will come back! I have, haven't I? :) And it will be a great record for you to look back on in the future, which is why I blog!

The Broken man

http://theblogofabrokenman.blogspot.com/

Erin Ward said...

Hi! I came across your blog from Krystyn's design blog. It's so exciting to see someone else my own age blogging!

The Broken Man said...

Can s say as i didnt last time i was hear, how fab your page layout is! Was just checking in to see if you had posted again or not, and had to say! Have added you to my blog roll

HIS daughter said...

Hey Girl I have been reading! Sometimes it is hard cause sometimes I get a little discouraged to wondering if anyone reads my blog...if I am reaching anyone you know? Anyway, when you get back from your blogging vacation, I will be here ready to read :)
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good to hear from you. I know what it is like to feel like you have nothing to write about. I am sure when school does start back that you can remind many of us what it used to be like for us when we were in school. This is a special time in your life so feel free to share about anything. Looking forward to it!

TheAustinEmpire said...

I gave you something to blog about over at my place....if you wish.

Unknown said...

Aw, hon, I think we all go through these times of nothing to blog, can't find an interesting enough topic, etc. Just know that you DO have readers and we love your blog! I am adding you to my blogroll :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails