16.7.08

WWWAT!

Ok, so as you maybe can tell, I love fun blogfests like this! I think it's a great way to meet new people and it's just really fun to share something about yourself through the use of pictures. Anyway... I had heard of Wordless Wednesday, but I was lost as to what to post.. like anything? That's just too... open. Anyway, I digress. When I came accross American Mum's Wordless Wednesday With A Twist.. I couldn't resist participating, but never got the chance until now! Basically, it's the same concept as Wordless Wednesday except with a theme && a winner!! Perfect! So this weeks theme was Summer Fun... a perfect theme for a week spent at the beach. So here goes, enjoy! First what's best about summer is swimming!! This picture is of my cousins and I after getting out of the ocean! Of course, summer fun is not complete without a good game of soccer on the beach. (These are all the cousins at beach week, excluding me of course because I was taking the picture). And, of course, me being the oldest cousin and all, my summer fun (at least while at the beach) includes wrestling my 5 yr old cousin. Summer fun for me definitely includes quality time with my little sister... especially since I'm about to leave for school so soon. Then after a long day of playing in the ocean and such... we crash. So, not quite wordless, but that's ok, right ?! Hope you enjoyed! Make sure you check out everyone else's summer fun here.

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look like some great memories. I love time with family and at the beach! Thanks for joining in! (And the other twist is you get to be as wordy as you want!)

HIS daughter said...

Those are great! Family and the beach...can't get much better then that :)
Hey, I hope that college goes great for ya. I just turned 18 and I am planning on going to a college for an 18 month lpn nursing program...so yeah anyway, wish ya the best!
Blessings!
~Katy

Ana said...

I'm so excited for you! I loved, loved, loved my college years! Thanks for sharing the pics; this looks like a great family time.

Unknown said...

What fun for you to get together with your cousins like that! I would love to have a family vacation at the beach!

It sounds like you're a great influence on the littler ones too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails