13.7.08

Worst Day Ever...

So I am probably not doing much posting this week, because I'm on family vacation in SC @ the beach! Yes, vacation. Anyway... i just had to post about Friday... and unfourtantely, this is the first chance I've had since Friday I was so exhuasted and yesterday was my dad's company picnic then traveling. So... let me recap my Friday.. The day starts out with me waking up @ 6:30 on my day off... it was worth it, or so I thought, because I was going to wait in line for my brand new iphone . Well, after waiting in line for 2.5 hours (and hardly moving because Apple's server was crashing or something so they couldn't activate the phones). I was told they were out of 16G iPhones... the one I wanted. So my options were a) wait in line and hope for an 8G, which I didn't want but it's better than no phone.. b)wait in line for another hr. @ least and order my phone, and it would be available in 7-10 days or c) Go back some other time and order it w/ the same wait as above. Well, I decided to wait for what I wanted and order it later, and hope that it will be available by the time I get back from vacation. Seems like no big deal, I'm still getting my phone, but trust me it was very frustrating at the time. Then, my mom and I drive accross town to pay my speeding ticket (ugh) only to be told that my name isn't in the system, so I can't pay my ticket today. It has been a month since I got my ticket, so there's no reason why it shouldn't be in the system. So, we drove all the way there for nothing and I have to go back in a week to pay it... rediculous. Then, I go and get my haircut. I can't decide what I want to do, and finally I find a picture of a cute haircut and tell my hairdresser this is what I want... and it turns out really short. I was not prepared for it to be so short and I thought I looked like a boy.. (in essence, it's really not that short, and it's actually cute, but at the time I was freaking out). Pictures to come hopefully.. Next, my best friend and I drive accross town because she is fighting with her boyfriend, and he has something in his car ( a certain beverage) that belongs to us, so we go to his house and steal them back. Anyway, wihle we're on the way to his house, I get another speeding ticket. I know what you're thinking, I should've learned my lesson the 1st time, but I did. I never speed anymore, really. But I was in his neighborhood, and I didn't know the speedlimit, blah blah long story short I got a second ticket exactly a month from my 1st ticket, and my parents are going to murder me. Ugh. It still makes me so mad thinking about it... what kind of cop sits in a neighborhood waiting for people who are going 42 in a 30? Ugh. That pretty much sums it up sorry for sucha long post... I needed to get it off my chest. Anyway, hopefully a vacation will be just what I need.. I will try to post pictures from this week because I have alot of younger cousins who are really cute, so I think you all will enjoy!

Pin It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh I feel your pain - I think the worst thing is all the waiting for nothing moments - in and of themselves they weren't a huge deal but all the time lost to it - I bet you'll get used to the hair cut fast and remember - HAIR GROWS - haha

hope you have a blast on vacation

Related Posts with Thumbnails