17.10.08

I'd like to thank The Academy...

I have recieved my 3rd Oscar Bloggy Award! I'm so excited! Thank you to Susan @ Life in the Psych Ward! She's an amazing, hilarious blogger, if you haven't checked her out, go do it now!! Anyway, check out my beautiful award: Thanks again Susan, I'm honored!! So the rules are I have to name 6 things that make me happy:

  1. MY NEW BOYFRIEND :) (More on this later I promise!)
  2. Spending time with friends
  3. Getting presents!! I love new things
  4. Compliments- who doesn't love getting compliments? They make you feel so good!
  5. The Internet- lol I couldn't live without it, therefore it makes me happy! :)
  6. Making new friends
Now, for the fun part, I get to pass this onto 6 of you!
  1. Mrs. Newlywed @ Misadventures of a Newlywed- I can't say enough about this girl! She has the funniest stories, gives the best advice, and is a really hard worker as well as an awesome blogger!
  2. Tyne @ The White House- another funny blogger! Her guest post for me when I first got to school was funny, and it's a great representation of her blog!
  3. Janah who is So Not Mamalicious- She's new to blogging, but she's awesome! You must go check her out!
  4. Leslie @ Got Kids, Need Valium- She's too funny! You can just tell by her blog title she has great stories to tell!
  5. Dee @ Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House- This girl is one of my newest blog friends, and she's awesome! Her blog is too cute and I promise you will love it :)
  6. Alexis @ A Housewife's Journey to Forever- Her blog is so honest and so cute! I love reading what she's up to in my hometown- Dallas, baby!
So, there you have it! Thanks again, Susan! I promise more on the new boyfriend coming up :) **p.s. sorry if this showed up twice in your readers... I forgot I started this like a week ago, and never finished, and I hit publish before I meant to!**

Pin It

10 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on your award (and new BF). Ok, so I just read the comment you left on Supernanny Where Are You about Twilight and I have to tell you that if you decide to pick it up and read it, you will be pleasantly surprised by how non-vampire/fantasy it is. Trust me, you will love it!

Anonymous said...

new boyfriend??? wahoo! Can't wait for details!

Lexy said...

Thanks for the award!

I can't wait to hear all of the details about the new bf - so exciting!

The Via Colony said...

Congrats on the award. How fun...
I def. couldn't live without the internet either;)

Anonymous said...

Oh heck yeah! I'm so jazzed about my award! But now the pressure is on. Thank you Patrice, I hope I don't disappoint you!
janah

Dee said...

BOYFRIEND??? Ok..time to hear all about it!!!!!!!! Details, girl, details!!!

And thank you soo much for passing it on to me!

Go check out my blog b/c I have something for you too!

Susan said...

OK, I just wrote a post and you'll have to check out the title... I knew I heard it somewhere!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on your awards and to your winners!

Megan said...

You have a Boyfriend!!!!! Yayyyy!! :0) Hope you had a good weekend :0)

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for passing this along to me. And a big congrats to you for receiving it as well! ;) So let's hear the scoop on the new bf!

Related Posts with Thumbnails