16.10.08

Thursday Already!?!

Wow, where did the week go?!? I can't believe its been almost a week since I posted anything! Sorry for being such a lame blogger! I've been reading your blogs as much as possible, but I'm slightly behind... my reader is currently at 882. Yeah told you I'm behind! And for some reason, I just won't let myself click the mark all as read button! I want to read everything even if it is a week old. So this is just going to be a bunch of randomness and hopefully today or tomorrow I'll actually post something different. I am hanging out with that new guy again tonight! It's the 2nd date time we've hung out. I'm super excited :) I have posts I have been meaning to write, but for some reason just can't make it happen, so maybe you guys can give me the kick in the butt friendly reminder to post something!! Susan @ Life in the Psych Ward gave me another bloggy award, the Kreative Blogger award! It's so pretty it's already displayed on my sidebar, but I am going to get that post out soon and give it to you guys! I should have some time to blog this weekend because it's fall break weekend (just a 3-day weekend) but basically everyone in my sorority house is going home! I will be 1 of 4 people left out of like 69 people total. So there won't be a whole lot to do around here. As far as my room... I'm afraid it's getting a little messy again! I'm gonna have to clean it again! I just get lazy and throw things on the floor, or the bed, or the desk, and all of the sudden it piles up! I currently have my clean laundry in laundry baskets, unfolded, on the floor, where it's been sitting for 2 days now! I think I have a problem! Anyway, that's pretty much all I've got but I promise a real post coming up soon!

Pin It

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! I just won the Kreativ Blogger award, too, but a different version than yours I'm realizing now. And I was going to award you with it until I read this and saw you already had it, figured I'd spread the love a bit. :)

Lexy said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. Even if you don't leave campus fall break is incredible. It was always a much needed break! Sadly it was frequently time to catch up on homework and laundry but still much needed!

You should check out my blog -- I tagged you!

Dee said...

I'm glad you're doing well and cant wait to hear how the date or hanging out..or whatever went!

Dawn said...

Patrice, I hope things go well with the new guy! Have a great fall break. You don't need everyone around to have a good time. I bet you will find plenty of fun things to occupy you. :-)

Dee said...

oh yeah..and..ummm...I tagged you!! Go check out my blog..

The Via Colony said...

It's okay to be random on Thursdays!! Thurs. is by far my favorite day of the week!

Leslie said...

Glad to hear you are still around. Come by my blog, you've been tagged! Have a great weekend! http://eddienalexa.blogspot.com/2008/10/see-whats-in-my-purse-and-new-pics.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails