6.10.08

Update

I'm gonna make this sweet & short... I'm trying to get my awards ceremony post done to finally post today! And I have a lot of other stuff to talk about, so I don't even know where to start! I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've just been at a loss for what to say, you know? And then when I do know what to say, I have to actually concentrate and type out what I'm trying to say. Anyway, thank you so much for all the feedback on my last post. I still haven't really decided what to do.. for now we're just talking as friends, and we haven't hung out since I wrote the post, which I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. Anyway, there's a new guy on the horizon, so hopefully that will turn into something... we'll see. Yeah so there was something big that happened this weekend, and I think I'll write about it, but I'm slightly hesitant because its not something I'm sharing with my family, and I don't want them to read it.... why did I give out my blog address again?! lol ugh! I am in the process of trying to clean my room... it is next to impossible. It is amazing how much clutter can build up in such a small room. I took before pictures, and will take after pictures if it ever gets clean just to show you how bad it really is! So yeah, that's basically it. I just wanted to update you on the situation with that 1 guy, and hopefully there will be something to tell soon about the new guy! Thanks again for all the amazing advice and feedback, it really helped! I wasn't at all offended by anything you said, so don't worry about that! It's great to have such a support system :) I tried to reply to every comment the best I could, but I couldn't reply if your e-mail isn't set up with your account, so make sure you do that! Just a friendly bloggy reminder! hehe *If you don't know how to do this see here or here just to name a couple!

Pin It

6 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

I can't wait to see the before and after pictures of your messy room. I should do that for my house sometime! I also can't wait to hear about the new guy.

By the way, I tagged you on my blog, so if you really need something to talk about go check it out!

Unknown said...

I hope things with this new guy work out for you!

So now I am thinking of something big that you did that you wouldn't want your family to know...is it get a tattoo?! I am dying to know now! Lol!

Heidi said...

Clean room? A mother's dream. (even if you aren't in her house.) I can't wait to hear about the new guy either. Details girlie!

Megan said...

I definitely want to see the before/after pics of the messy room!!

Jenny said...

can't wait to see the room makeover!
what did you do that you do not want your family to know about? belly button piercing?!

The Nice One said...

Oh wow, something big and a new guy on horizon? Oh how I miss my college days! Sounds like a lot of excitement.

Related Posts with Thumbnails