7.10.08

You like me, you really like me!

I feel so... important! I have not 1, but 2 awards now!! Thank you Chelle and Mrs. Newlywed, 2 of my bbfs (best bloggy friends). So, 1st award for the day is The Diamond Award from Chelle! Seriously, I can not thank you enough for my 1st ever bloggy award! It has been a long time (like over a month) since she gave me this award, but I have not forgotten! The rules of this blog award are mention the award (check) and give it to 7 of you! This is gonna be tough since we have a lot of bloggy friends in common, and she gave the award to them already!

  1. Jen @ Momma Blogs Alot- My 1st bloggy friend. I feel I have been neglecting her lately, but I still heart her, I just have less blog time! Seriously, this girl has some of the best advice, and she will offer it up no matter what. Even if the comment could be a post in itself! lol
  2. Dawn @ Dawn's Daily Life- Dawn was 1 of my swap partners, for Wendi's swap! Her package was so special, she sent home made things, which is so cool! I wish I had the creativity to actually make something to put in my package! I love her blog style, because its mostly memes, but you learn so much about her and still get the daily life stories, just in a different, more fun format!
  3. Dana @ Supernanny, Where Are You?- 1st of all, how funny is her blog title? I love it! Dana is so funny, and she has the most unique stories about being a post office worker. Plus, she came up with Top 5 Tuesday and does it every week, which is so much fun!
  4. Heidi @ Mommy Doesn't Live Here Anymore- This girl cracks me up! She is so funny and so smart! She's one of my newest bloggy friends, but as soon as I clicked over to her blog I was hooked!
  5. Susan @ Life in the Psych Award- I am new to her blog as well, but this girl is freaking funny! And she even had a celebrity comment on her blog, how cool is that!? And no, not Doocee or whatever her name is!
  6. Megan @ Wandering DC- She was my swap partner for Pink Potpurri's swap, and this girl is awesome! She has awesome stories and she's just an over all great blog friend!
  7. Laural @ Mamasphere- I was a lurker on her site for a long time until one day I finally commented & then she commented me, and bam! A Friendship was born! lol well at least in my mind. Anyway, she cracks me up everyday with hilarious stories about her life. She's also in the market for a new name, so if your creative like that you could win big!
My next award comes from the hilarious and super sweet Mrs. Newlywed.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. I do try to remain positive on my blog!
2. Must love one another. Check Check check check
3. Must make mistakes.Oh yes, I definitely make mistakes
4. Must learn from others. I learn new things everyday from my bloggy friends
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. Well, I try...
6. Must love life. Yes, definitely.
7. Must love kids. What? This is random, but I definitely love kids!
These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver. So, now it's your turn:
  • Jenny @ Happenings of a Little Bubba- She writes from her perspective, and then sometimes as Will, her adorable son! It's too cute! She always has something good to say, and it's so much fun to keep up with what her and Will are doing!
  • Heather @ A Big Boy, A Girl, and A Pug- Ok, I can't even believe she hasn't gotten one of these before (or if she has it's not on her sidebar yet, like me). She was recently diagnosed with Stage IV Melanoma cancer, and since then has been determined to kick it's @$$! She always has something positive to say, even when she's sick and feeling awful she keeps a positive attitude. It never fails to amaze me, and I'm continuing to cheer her on as she kicks cancers @$$!
  • Honey Mommy- She has the greatest stories about her 2 little boys, and she is an amazing writer. She's so sweet, and she always has something positive to say.
  • Chelle @ Creative Momma- I just can't say enough good things about this girl! She's so amazing, she writes the sweetest posts about her and her adorable daughter Bella! She always leaves great advice on my comments, which I love! And she even stayed positive when her daughter ate dog poop. Yeah, how hard would that be?
  • Brittany @ 4 Little Men & Twins- If you haven't checked out her blog, do it now. She is one of the most perfect recipients of this award I could think of. She has been through so much lately, with a traumatic car accident that forced her to give birth to her twin girls early and left her in a ton of pain. She has never complained or felt sorry for herself once and it amazes me how she has every right to complain, but doesn't. And she obviously loves children, since she has 6! :)
Wow, that took a long time, but it was worth it. I'm off to clean my room, so I can post the before & After pics! Plus, I'm going to hang out with that new guy later, so I need to look cute!!

Pin It

16 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks Patrice! You rock!! So, you could tell that I love memes? :-) I love taking what they ask and sharing a bit of me through that. So much fun! Thanks again! I am so glad we met.

Unknown said...

I am honored! An award?! For me?!

I am speechless...truly, truly speechless!

Thank you, Patrice....and congrats on your bloggy awards--you are SO deserving

Mojito Maven said...

YAYAYAYAY congrats on your awards! your blog is awesome and those awards are well deserved :)

Marketing Gurl said...

Congrats on your awards! You had a lucky day didn't you. I love award posting posts! You are too funny!

Jenny said...

Thanks so much Patrice! You are too...too...sweet.
I am honored to get this award along with you and all the other bloggers who were awarded.
You are an awesome blogger!

Laural Out Loud said...

Thank you! And it's not just in your mind, lol. I was a lurker on your blog while you were lurking on mine. Pretty funny when you think about it.

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks lady! That's my first ever award! So exciting!

Megan said...

Fun post! Hope you had fun hanging out with new boy & we get to hear stories about it right?!?

Tenakim said...

Congrats on your awards!

Wendi said...

Congratulations on your awards!
You are a great blogger.
Congratulations to all the blogs you passed the awards on to...great choices!

The Nice One said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to go check out the blogs you awarded! Cuz I need some more blogs to read, right?!

Susan said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Now go pick up yours at my blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are too...too...sweet.

Honey Mommy said...

Thanks for the smile award lady! I will try to get that posted soon!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on your awards and your awardies!

Homegrown Tribe said...

Awww... Thanks so much! that was so sweet! Sorry it took me so long to get over here. :)

Brittany

Related Posts with Thumbnails