Wow that's a long tittle! I have to apologize for all the semi-mindless posting lately, I'm just having a bit of writers block, or bloggers block (get it?! ha!) Anyway, I've been tagged all over the place lately, so I thought I would just do an all-in-one kinda thing! 1st Jen @ mommablogsalot tagged me in this pieces of eight meme! So here goes:
8 favorite TV shows(in no specific order)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- One Tree Hill
- Gossip Girl
- Desperate Housewives
- Brothers and Sisters
- Private Practice
- Starter Wife
8 Favorite Restaurants
- Bek's- It's this restaurant in town, and it's so good! They have amazing sweet potato fries & artichoke dip! yum.
- Pastazio's- Back home it was one of my favorite places to eat, they have really good pizza and really good salad!
- Subway- I could seriously eat there everyday if I could afford it.
- Any Sushi place- I love sushi!!
- Campizi's- Another great pizza place in Dallas.
- MiCocina- Love me some tex-mex!
- Olive Garden- I don't eat here that often, but it's really good! There's one in Columbia which is 30 mins from where I go to school, so sometimes we drive down there for special occasions!
- Wendy's- I know it's fast food, but it's so good!!
8 things that happened yesterday
- I went to my 1 class for the day
- I slept in until 12, since my class wasn't until 2.
- I had a long text messaging conversation with my boyfriend :)
- I participated in my 2nd sorority initiation ceremony!
- I went to wal-mart... twice (almost 3 times)
- I called my mom
- I begged my mom to send me some money! (it worked!!)
- I read blogs.. a lot!
8 things to look forward to
- Seeing my boyfriend for the 1st time all week on Saturday!
- My birthday in 1 week!!
- Going home for the 1st time for thanksgiving break
- Barn Dance- it's a party our sorority is having coming up!
- Being officially initiated into my sorority on Saturday.
- Birthday presents!
- Did I mention seeing my boyfriend?!?
8 things I love about fall
- The temperature- even though lately it's been extra cold!
- pretty trees
- Halloween decorations
- my birthday
- Getting bundled up!
- Hot chocolate & hot apple cider!
- the weather is just so nice
- yeah everything I said already
8 things on my wish list
- Victoria's Secret sweatpants- I have 1 pair and I wear them like everyday, so I need another!
- Birkenstock (pretty sure I spelled that totally wrong, but you know what I mean right?)
- A million dollars! lol good luck right?
- Ugg moccasins!
- Some new clothes
- A car at school
- Did i mention money?
- that's all I got for now..
8 people I am taggingsee bottom of the post for the tags! Moving on... I was also tagged by Honey Mommy & Dee to do this fun little meme: Ok so here's 7 random things about me:
- I have a lot of nervous habits- I play with my hands all the time, like popping my knuckles or just messing with them. I play with my necklace a lot, moving it back and forth and stuff. I also do this weird thing with my mouth where I like click the top of my mouth I don't know why, I just started doing it one day and couldn't stop!
- I love pelligrino water! Love it! I used to go through like 2 huge bottles a day when I was at home; it was like my wine, I would drink it out of wine glasses and it's the 1st thing I would do is pour some pelligrino water when I got home.
- I have to sleep with the a/c on.. like it has to make noise or I can't sleep! It blocks out so much noise which is nice for living in the sorority house, but even when there isn't noise to block out, I have to have it on!
- I have a baby blanket that I still sleep with. My aunt made it for me when I was born, and I've been attached ever since! It used to have a silk border around it and it had teddy bears, but not anymore! I still love it, though!
- I'm a facebook stalker! I love seeing what people have been doing on facebook, it's so much fun to stalk them! haha
- I am really bad with money.. when I have it, I like have to spend it! It's bad.
- I am in love with my iPhone.. what did I do before I had an iPhone?
- Make better grades the rest of the semester
- My boyfriend and I will stay together a long time.
- I could just accept myself for who I am without focusing on my flaws.
- Lose weight (I know it kinda contradicts the last statement, but give me a break!)
- Last year we went skiing for spring break- while I hate skiing, it was really fun otherwise, so I'd love to go back.
- I want to go on a road trip across Texas and visit all my friends at college!
- I want to go Italy someday. My dad's side of the family is originally from there, and I've always wondered what it's like! Plus I love Italian food!
- L.A.- I just really want to shopping on Rodeo Drive!
- I want to be a mom someday, but not for a long time!
- I would love to start my own magazine, and be the editor of it. I'm not really sure what kind of magazine or anything yet, but it's a dream I've had for awhile.
- I would love to work for my dad's company as the P.R. person
- I would love to be the editor of something- some kind of magazine, newspaper, something.
- You deserve to be here
- Your parents, grandparents, etc. are waiting for you
- You lived a great life
- I'm glad you're here