15.4.09

As If I needed more reasons to buy Starbucks…

I may have mentioned before that I am a HUGE fan of Starbucks. Yes, I am a Starbucks-aholic. (stands up) Hi, I’m Patrice, and I’m a Starbucks-aholic. Everyone: Hi, Patrice. So the other day I was enjoying my Grande Non-Fat, with whip Mocha (what? I like it how I like it okay!?) when something caught my eye… On the back of my cup it said: “YOU. HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH CONSERVATION INTERNATOINAL FOR 10 YEARS.” (They put it in caps, not me just to clarify) So I was all umm… I’m not sure I follow? So I kept reading… “Everything we do, you do.” Ok, now I’m really confused… what are they saying to me?! I kept reading (I was bored, ok? I needed some entertainment…) “Buy our coffee and good things happen.” Well, I knew that… ask anyone that knows me, Starbucks can change my mood from bad to good, it has powers that even people don’t have! I won’t quote the whole thing (it’s really not that interesting!) Basically, they were just saying they have partnered up with CI (Conservational International) for the last 10 years and have therefore helped farmers and the planet, and by buying their coffee I am helping!! I don’t know about you, but I think this is FANTASTIC news! I can finally justify my Starbucks addiction love!! I am saving the planet, not satisfying my own needs desires!! I am helping farmers! I, Patrice, am making a difference in the world! So what if it costs me my life savings a few dollars? It is for a good cause!!! I especially liked the way Starbucks ended their letter to me: “It makes a difference. Just like you do. Congratulations, you.” YES! Congratulations, ME! I am a planet saver!!!!! Best.news.ever! :) This is my cup... I know you can't really read it, but I had to save the evidence! This is my excited face when I found out the great news! lol

Pin It

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbucks = Love!

Unknown said...

Guess where I am heading tomorrow. To save the farmers :D!!! xxx.

Unknown said...

You crack me up!

But I now have a GREAT reason to enjoy Starbucks...guilt free!

Lisa Diane said...

Oh Patrice...I always knew you cared about our farmers! Gosh I'm so glad I decided to do this blogging thing...its very addictive though. Love you!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You crack me up...but yay for Starbucks for fueling our addictions!

jmt said...

It's always great news when you hear you're doing something positive. Just another reason to go get an extra one today, right?

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I don't think that I have ever told you how much I absolutely adore both your header and the quote from the Britney Spears song that you have included. It makes me smile everytime I am here.

Oh, and your love for Starbucks gives me another reason to be happy.

-Francesca

Jenny said...

I heart starbucks!

Thousif Raza said...

oh u can be dead sure that i will come back, what's more i will make u more happy by following it too

really congrats on the earth saving,lol

nice u just made my day ;)

thank u earth saver ;)


take care and keep writing.........

Alana @ The Good Girl Gone Blog said...

GREAT face!

Related Posts with Thumbnails