9.4.09

An Open Letter....

Dear Ass hole, Yes... you. You know who you are. Look there are just some things that I would like to say to you. I'm going to try to be as nice honest as possible. You are attractive... very attractive. I think you know that. I am attracted to you. This doesn't mean that I'm obsessed with you or want a relationship with you. However, when a girl gives you her number and you promise to call her... the least you can do is text her back! Is that so hard? I know you can do it... I question your intelligence sometimes when you talk because you tend to just repeat the same phrases over and over like "woahh all the sudden..." What does that even mean!?!?!? I know you are capable of sending a freaking text message, though. I wanted to believe you that you were a nice guy. Everyone told me you were an ass hole, and you know what, you proved them right! So congratulations! You are an ass!!! You're a good kisser, yes. A good person? NO. Apparently not! Everyone told me you told people you wanted nothing to do with me... so why did you kiss me not one night, not even two nights but on three different occasions?! And don't even think about blaming the alcohol. That is a crap excuse! You know what I wanna know? What makes you so much better than me? What makes me so unimportant to you that I'm not even worthy of a text message back? I'm good enough for you to fool around with multiple times but you can't send me a freakin' text message? What is it? How do you decide whose good enough and whose not? Is it like Project Runway: "One day you're in & the next day you're out"? Is that your motto as well? Apparently... You know what? Thank you for showing your true colors so I can move on... next time you just want a make out buddy stay away from me... & my roommate for that matter! Oh yeah & F**k you! (No, not literally.)

Pin It

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! You tell him! X.

Emily said...

I think your message is clear :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you will more than likely feel this way towards many, many more guys while in college!! Sad to say! But, I know my 2nd year of college was exactly how this letter reads in regards to every guy I even thought remotely liked me.. If that made sense.

Cammie said...

boys suck

Island Girl said...

Preach it sister!!!

Amy said...

Men are all alike. And don't you ever forget that!

Susan said...

If I had a nickle for every time I wrote a note like that....

Dawn said...

Wow, I could have written something like this back in my college days. Let me just say that he is not so much better than you...at all. You are not unimportant! He sounds like a schmuck!

Laural Out Loud said...

Yes, assholes think they are God's gift to women and can treat them any way they want. That's why they're assholes. I found that playing hard to get was the best way to go- the assholes didn't want to waste their time.

Jennifer said...

You go girl!! Stick with it though ok... Don't let his apologies get you back.. He may try but from the sounds of it... You deserve better!

jmt said...

He kissed you three times because....you let him. That's all it takes. Just don't dish out the goods because you think he'll reciproate emotional attachments. Boy, I sure learned all this the hard way. And we never listen to anyone older than us who know better, do we? :) Well, here's to hoping you do. Been there, done that...you'll be fine!! And so will your roommate. LOL

Anti-Supermom said...

Yes, please not literally. Lucky you found this out early.

I puffy heart open letters :)

Anonymous said...

just so you know, i know this kid and uh, he really was just drunk. like it's not a crap excuse for him because he definitely wants nothing to do with you. so um just get over it. he was drunk and you were all over him soo obv he's gonna make out with you. duh. don't be psycho.

Thousif Raza said...

seriously this post was just awesome, awesome, awesooooome

yeah i know, guys can be, u know, a**holes,

but u cant really blame, can u?? ;)


take care and keep writing......


and yeah i will be back ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails