7.4.09

Random Tuesday Thoughts

A weekly link-up post about random thoughts!?!? This is my kinda post! The Un Mom is a girl after my own heart! So here's my randomness for the day!

Friday was Relay for Life. I have been meaning to blog about my experience since I got back at 6 AM the next morning, but just haven't gotten around to it yet! I will post about my experience because it's such an amazing cause & I feel it is definitely worth mentioning! On that note, I am still planning on posting about my spring break. I know my posts are gonna be a little out of order, but like I said in my last post, it's my blog & I'll do what I want so deal with it! My next post, however, I'm pretty sure, will be an open letter to a boy I have affectionately named Ass hole! :) You'll definitely want to read it! I have some serious venting to do! I am going home Friday for Easter weekend & I'm so excited! It's the 1st time I've been home all semester (meaning since Christmas!!!)! I can't wait to see my family! My mom came up & visited a few weeks ago, but I haven't seen my dad or my sister since Christmas. I'm really excited to just relax at home & do some real shopping in D-town, baby! Trust me when you're used to shopping in a city like Dallas, it's hard to adjust to mediocre shopping. There is 1 mall here & it's 30 mins away, so I can't just go whenever! Plus I am so excited for STARBUCKS! We don't have one in town, again the nearest one is 30 mins away, so I can't just go whenever I feel like it! I miss it every day! Ok maybe not every day, but I do miss it! I am so behind on my blog reading. I have been at 1000+ since who knows when! I can't remember the last time it wasn't at 1000+! I tried to create a system: start at the top of the list, read the latest couple posts, comment, then mark all as read. This way I am letting you guys know I've stopped by but I'm not reading your posts from a month ago or longer! Well, my system is taking forever! I keep thinking ooo maybe after this person it will at least say 900 something, but no! That stupid 1000+ won't go away! So I'm slowly working my way over there... if I'm missing something super important, leave it in the comments & I will check it out right away! :) I can't believe my freshman year of college is almost over! I have very mixed feelings about this. I am not looking forward to the summer. I'm going to miss everyone so much, but I can't wait to get away from the school work part & the classes part! If you're not keeping up with MckMama & baby Stellan, you should start. He is a very sick baby in need of a lot of prayers, and there is nothing like the bloggy community to bring people together in a time of need, and to spread the word about someone in need of prayers!
Well I think that sums up my randomness for Tuesday! It's not too late to join in, just head over to The Un Mom & link up!

Pin It

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I had a blast during my freshman year, too. There were some tearful goodbyes. But the start of your sophomore year will be sooo much fun when you see everyone again! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great weekend at home! And shop, shop, SHOP! I love visiting my sister in Dallas and shopping--amazing!

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to read your post about Ass hole! It just made me chuckle!

1000+ good thing you have the holidays coming up because you have a lot of reading! :) xxx.

Carol said...

1000+ to think I was feeling overwhelmed cos mine was nearing 200. Have a great time at home honey! Shop and drink lots of coffee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails