4.6.09

Don't Mind Me...

Don't mind me if I'm gone for a few days... (I know, I know it's not that unsual for me to go several days without blogging but let's pretend it is!) I won't be around here much because I'm leaving, leaving on a Jet Plane!!! (yeah I know that reference is totally before my time, I don't know what's up with that)

Anyway.. I'm going to Kansas City for the weekend to see one of my sorority sisters, my BFF Lisa! 
I'm so excited!!! :) I'll be for sure on Twitter, tweeting our every adventure, but I probably won't blog much (or at all, really)! 
But, never fear, I'll be back Monday with a full report & maybe even some pictures! :) 
So, have a great weekend friends!! See you on the other side.... wait what!? 

Pin It

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Lisa said...

Patrice!!! I'm counting down the seconds til you get here! :) I can't wait to see you SOON!!!!

Oh, and I love how you linked my blog to this! Maybe I'll make some friends now...as long as they don't mind that I only blog like 3 times a year :) Ahhhhh see you soon!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm new to your site. A tag brought me here. Hope it's okay if I follow. Your page is beautiful. Have a great weekend.
I'm going to Vegas!

Unknown said...

Have a great time in Kansas! Dorothy from the wizard of oz came from there! xo.

sues2u2 said...

You have an awesome time! (momma in me now) Be Careful!!! within reason of course. *grin*

Marla said...

maybe the jet plane reference because you are going to KC...have fun!

Thousif Raza said...

take care have great fun, c ya soon

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Have a great time! KC is near my stomping grounds! Don't judge us by our crappy airport!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I immediately clicked on your Twitter link, wondering if I follow you. I am relieved to find out, yes. We are united in Twitter too. Hooray!

Have a great weekend.

-Francesca

PS: Your friend Lisa is funny. :)

Mrs. Mootz said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to see the pics!

Katie said...

hope you have a great time visiting your friend! Yea for trips to new places and seeing friends. Good times are for sure in store for you.

Dorm Bedding said...

We do miss it when you don't blog very often :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails