9.6.09

RTT: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Welcome to Random Tuesday Thoughts hosted by the UnMom. This week's edition of RTT (Random Tuesday Thoughts!) is themed the good, the bad and the ugly! Exciting, right!? I do love a good theme! 

So in order to keep things happy & cheery we'll start with the good! In case you didn't get the memo, I spent this weekend in Kansas City with my bff & sorority sister Lisa. (who has a blog, but has also blogged once lol. However, she has big plans to turn her blog into a Nanny Diaries theme, so check back soon or go encourage her to get on with it! haha). Anyway, it was a fantastic weekend! As promised, I will do a post about it! For now, the pictures are up on facebook! :) 
Also one of my friends (another sorority sister!) is in town from Houston for the summer & she & I & another 1 of our sorority sisters are having dinner tomorrow night! It will be the first time I've seen either of them since school ended & I'm super excited!!! 
Moving on to the not-so-good I started summer school today... college algebra. blah!!!!! ugh I hate school & I especially hate math!! It was not fun at all. I'm also taking a history summer school class online. Needless to say for the month of June I'm going to be super busy & I'm not looking forward to it at all! I know 1 month is better than a whole semester, but I really hate math & it's going to be really hard to push through...
And now for the ugly (also bad but whatever). I rear-end
ed someone today. It all happened super fast. Luckily I was fine & so was the other person. The 
other persons car wasn't even damaged, but mine was a total wreck! Check it out... 
It's pretty banged up, huh? Bummer :( Oh well, it could be worse & I'm thankful that everyone was okay & it wasn't more serious. 
And because this is still Random Tuesday Thoughts even if I did have a theme, you know I have to keep talking! 
1st of all I was just watching Paris Hilton's My BFF & this girl just totally dissed sorority girls!! She was all "Sorority girls are bitchy & cliquey & they pay for friendship!" Oh no she didn't! 
Speaking of my trip to Kansas (well I wasn't but do I have to point out again this is supposed to be random!!), the funniest but kinda creepy thing happened to me! I'm totally blogging about it & it's going to be awesome, so be prepared!! haha 
I've been reading Jodi Picoult's book Picture Perfect. It's so fantastic! I seriously can not put it down! I highly recommend it! On that note, my bff & I watched the movie New In Town this weekend & it was so fantastic! Definitely go watch it if you haven't seen it yet! 
Well I totally forgot what else I was gonna say... it's been a long, tiring day. So that's it for now! If you have random thoughts you would like to share, just write your own post & link up with The UnMom

Pin It

14 comments:

Keely said...

Ouch on the fender bender! Hope your car gets well soon.

Katie said...

ouch the car does look a bit painful and good luck with the math! You can do it!

Unknown said...

Your poor car! I'm glad you're okay!

I'm so glad you had fun with your bff--isn't KC amazing?!

And have a great time tonite at dinner! That sounds like fun!

And good luck w/your summer courses. I love how short online courses are! I know you'll do great :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh car accidents = no fun - I'm glad you are okay!

Dawn said...

Sorry about your car. I hate car accidents, and Lord knows I have had my fair share. Good luck with summer school. It may not be fun, but at least you will dwindle down your class load. Glad you are finding time for fun with your friends too, since that is what summer is all about in my opinion.

Unknown said...

Aww no your Car!!! Hope it gets TLC soon!

Have a great meal tomorrow! xxx

Mrs. Nurse said...

I love when I can get together with my sisters. It seems like a bigger gap now, but it is always a blast. Hope you girls have fun! Sorry about the car, but glad you are okay!

Mrs. Mootz said...

Ugh that sucks about the fender bender. Glad it was just the car that was damaged though.

Glad you had an awesome trip!

Unknown said...

Sorry about your car but SO glad everyone is ok!

Unknown said...

Stopping in from SITS...hope you're able to get your car fixed soon!

Honey Mommy said...

Bummer about your car! I hate it when stuff like that happens!

I love Jodi Picoult. She is a great author, and her books are intense!

Alicia W. said...

Found your blog today and LOVIN IT! Just wanted to say hello. :o)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow...that doesn't look totaled at all. Guess the frame was bent?

Dorm Bedding said...

Oohhh....algebra, history, AND a wreck - so not fun :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails