16.6.09

RTT: Apparently the Only Post I'm Capable Of!

I sure am glad that Keely at the UnMom hosts Random Tuesday Thoughts every week, because apparently it's the only post I'm capable of writing! In case you haven't noticed, the last time I posted was a week ago... my random tuesday thoughts, what else!? Now we are a week later with more random thoughts and no other random coherent posts! I do have a valid excuse for not blogging, though, so don't be too hard on me! I'm not being a slacker (well maybe a tiny bit of a slacker). Remember how I mentioned I started summer school? Yeah well that's pretty much my life these days. Except Saturday's. Saturday's I get to pretend I can have a normal, relaxing summer. Oh well, hopefully it will all be worth it in the end, but that's why I haven't been blogging because I'm doing homework 24/7 (well close to that, if I'm not doing homework I'm in class or sleeping pretty much)! So that's where I've been. I do have a lot of posts that I want to write & I am going to make myself make time for blogging! (Yes, I know, school comes first! But I can take a break every once in awhile...) Plus, my blogiversary is coming up!!! It's a week from tomorrow! I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited that I've made it a whole year, and so much has changed in one year! I'm not sure how I'm going to celebrate, I was thinking of doing a Q & A post, because my friend Alyssa asked me a question about sorority life & was hoping I'd do a post on it & it got me thinking maybe some other's of you have random questions! But I'll probably just do that another time & not for my blogiversary. How did you celebrate your blogiversary?! Speaking of summer school I found a perk! I know, I was shocked too! So last week was insanely stressful & I was not feeling upbeat about life by the end of it (the week, not life)! So, my mom picked up on this, and in an attempt to make me feel better, she announced that she plans to spoil me while I'm in school! Um, okay! I'm not complaining! So this started with her calling me from the grocery store & asking if I drink Bud Light Lime. At 1st I was like umm... I'm not sure how to respond to that, is this a trick question?! Anyway, I said yeah (not only do I drink it I LOVE it!), and she said well, I bought you some!!! Then, the next day, she took me to get a mani/pedi! Then, this morning she brought me Starbucks & Chick-fil-A for breakfast! I am starting to like this whole school thing a little better... (well not really but I definitely don't mind the spoiling!) So my car is getting fixed! woo hoo! The insurance is covering almost all of it, so that's good news! And I'm driving my sisters car in the mean time, which I don't mind at all! To be honest, I really don't miss my car because I like driving hers so much! lol Why is everything good on TV all on Monday nights? Why can't they spread it out a little? Seriously I have so much to watch on Monday's! Greek, Jon & Kate Plus 8 (don't even get me started on that show... we have a love/hate relationship!), The Bachelorette & probably even more that I'm missing! Ugh! Thank goodness for TiVo! :) Anyway, I was up way too late watching TV last night because everything was on! geez! I have a lot of posts coming up over at College Lifestyles (my summer internship site!), so definitely check for those later in the week. In the mean time, you should just head over there anyway & read what everyone else is posting! My intern buddies are fabulous (& a little intimidating, they're so fabulous!), so there will be definitely be a lot of good stuff to read! I did the unthinkable in bookworld or whatever... I skipped ahead to the end! I know, I know!! I've never done that before, I sware! Especially with my Jodi Picoult books (I'm reading Picture Perfect by her) because of all her books I've read (& loved every single one!), the ending has always been the best part! But this time I couldn't take it anymore! I wanted to know what happens! I only read the last paragraph or so, but now that I know what happens, I'm not sure I wanna finish it! Not because I already know what happens, but because I don't think I like the ending! I would be more specific, but I don't wanna ruin for anyone! Anyway, that's probably enough rambling for one day... I have some homework to do now, story of my life! For more randomness, go see Keely at the Unmom, or even put together your own randomness in a post & go link up with her!

Pin It

9 comments:

Cammie said...

I just read that a few weeks ago. One of my favorite's of hers. I cannot believe you skipped to the end

Unknown said...

I cannot wait for the new Jody Picolt movie to come - My sister's keeper! I loved that!

I always read the last page in any book I read. Mad I know but you kinda did it so I dnt feel as bad :P xxx

Unknown said...

I love Jodi Picoult! I haven't read that one yet, though.

And your mom sounds like so much fun!! What a sweetie for taking care of you--aren't moms the best?!

Glad your car is getting fixed! What kind does your sister have?

Hm. I can't remember what else I was going to say...lol!

Keely said...

Ah, summer school. So intensive. I don't remember anybody spoiling ME when I was taking summer classes, though.

Well, except ME. What? I had more disposable income then.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your mom sounds like the coolest mom! But you probably deserve to be spoiled... ;)

I love Jody Picolt - I haven't read that book yet... :)

Happy RTT and good luck with summer school! :)

Maddie's Mommy said...

I LOVE Jodi Picoult also... I've only read My Sister's Keeper and Change of Heart though.. I haven't really had time to read anything else though...I can't wait for the move either.
You should do a post on Sorority life for your blogiversary.. sounds like fun.

The Via Colony said...

Wow, what a post. You covered just about every aspect of your life. I love these kinds.

I must admit, I've been known to be a "peak at the ending" type of reader too.

So glad your insurance is gonna cover your car!!!! What a blessing=)

Katie said...

awww Yea for great mom's! they really are the best.
And I just started reading my first Jodi Picolt book last night. I am super excited.

Dorm Bedding said...

No apologies on number of posts - more important things, sometimes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails