2.6.09

Permission to Make No Sense

The Un-Mom is hosting the weekly meme of Random Tuesday thoughts & well since I don't feel like making sense today, I love this because she is pretty much giving me permission to make no sense! Kidding... I will make some sense (or at least try)! So attempt to follow along, won't you!? So, I don't know if you remember (but you should because you should be taking notes of everything I say here!) me talking about my College Lifestyles internship, but I posted my very 1st blog over there the other day, so go check it will you!? It would make me super happy! :) I realize it's been a long time since I posted anything, but I felt like I had something to live up to after my last post was quoted on iTunes and all! I was gonna post something, but I was debating on what to post next... I was thinking about doing a post on the fear of talking on the phone, or a post about how I'm surviving the summer. What do you, my lovely readers, think!?! Anyone, anyone... Bueller? I'm taking summer school starting Monday & I'm not excited. It's going to suck. I know it. I hate school. I hate doing work for school. blah! But, hopefully it will get my GPA up & it will get a couple of classes out of the way. But it's gonna suck, did I mention that!? Also, my school & the school I'm taking classes at are not making this easy! I have less than a week to get everything in order, and today I find out my summer school doesn't have my transcript. Well that's because my normal school is "holding it" until 6/10... 9 days after I'm supposed to start classes. Awesome! Thanks for the help! My weight has officially gotten out of control. So, I have been touring gyms and stuff trying to find the right health club to join for the summer so I can hopefully go back to school looking and feeling much better than I do now. Hopefully I can start the whole working out process ASAP because time is wasting & I'm not getting any thinner! I almost posted about the MTV Movie Awards yesterday because I had so many thoughts & feelings after watching it! It was a very enjoyable show for the most part, and I freakin LOVED Andy Samberg (although I wish he would've performed instead of having those people do the slow-mo versions of his songs... lame!)! However, I was so annoyed that Twilight won everything! I get it that it's apparently soooo amazing & whatever, but enough is enough! There were a lot of other great movies this year besides Twilight & someone else should've had a chance & gotten recognized! I don't even want to watch next year, because with the new Twilight movie New Moon coming out I'm sure it's just gonna be the same kiss-twilights-ass kind of show again, and I am not interested, thankyouverymuch!! Also, Kristin Stewart... um whatever you're smoking/drinking/taking whatever... stop! You're a fool! Also, get a stylist... no one wears converse on the red carpet! Get a clue :) 1 more thing about the Movie Awards... um Heath Ledger won an award (I think like Best Villain or something? Thank God Rob Pattinson didn't win that too... shocker!) & they very nonchalantly, in passing, said oh by the way Heath Ledger won.. ok moving on now. WHAT!!!!? This is the last award that Heath Ledger will ever win most likely, and they just nonchalantly mentioned it. It was very insensitive I feel, and I wish they would've done something more to honor his memory. That's it... let me know what you think my next post should be, because I am in a slump! Also, if you're not in the mood to make sense either and just wanna say what's on your mind, you can do your own Random Thoughts Tuesday & link up with The Un-Mom!

Pin It

13 comments:

Cammie said...

well of course Rob P did not win best villian, he is not a villian.....or else he WOULD have won.
heehee

Katie said...

Love you random thoughts! So fun and I agree with them all. Congrats on being quoted on iTunes that's pretty much amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the Twilight books but the movie was not very good and I'm surprised it won so many awards - but maybe I shouldn't be as I seem to be one of the few people who didn't think the movie was good. ::shrugs::

Unknown said...

I saw some of the music awards - I was uprised with twilight winnings loads cause that was noway the best kiss!

Love your random thoughts girl! xo.

Marla said...

i want to know more about how you got quoted on itunes...

The Broken Man said...

I am back in the world of the living for a while i hope and just thought i would pop by and say hi still here, still reading, even if not commenting enough!

Kelley said...

Tip: I work at an athletic club so I get a membership for free. If you can, you should look into small jobs (child care, lifeguarding) and even just tell them you don't want a regular thing but will pick up shifts for other workers from time to time. Then you can earn money and workout for free whenever you want! I hear Lifetime Fitness is big down there, and they are pretty nice.

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Enjoyed your RTT and you definitely have to post often for readers!

Good Luck with college!

Happy RTT & mine's posted too!
Mama Mentor - Rant About the Economy

Keely said...

I liked taking summer classes because there weren't as many people around. And they were over quicker.

Good luck with the gym thing!

Leslie said...

ok, I totally did a recap on the mtv awards. And I couldn't help it, it was hysterical. I love a good laugh. Good for you for trying to go to the gym. It always makes me feel better. :) Sorry I haven't been here for ages. But chatting with ya on twitter has been fun! :) I tagged you~~ check my blog. Have a great day.
http://eddienalexa.blogspot.com/2009/06/wordful-wednesday-and-tag.html

jmt said...

Thank you for reinforcing the fact that I should not have watched the mtv awards...not that I've watched them in years. I'm too old. HOWEVER...I'm tired of hearing about Twilight. Not a big fan of fads such as this...and Heath Ledger is hot. Now I get it when women used to talk about President Kennedy even after he died, and James Dean....some men were just too beautiful in life to be forgotten during death.

just a girl... said...

Random is as Random does. My favorite saying of mine.

Dorm Bedding said...

Whe I took summer classes, I thought it was gonna suck, too, but my professor was really cool & took it easy on us since it was summer....love cool professors :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails