30.6.09

Help Me Help You!

Or something like that lol really I just need your help, but I'll help you if you need my help for some reason! haha I'm gonna make this short and sweet so we can get right to the point! So, my friend Alyssa requested that I wrote a post about sorority life, what it's like and if it's really like Legally Blonde! Well, this got me thinking... 1st of all I was excited to share my sorority knowledge, and 2nd of all I wondered if there were any others of you out there who might have questions about something?! So, hypothetically, would anyone have questions that they would want answered here on my blog? Or would you rather me just post about sorority life and move on!? Let me know! :)

Pin It

5 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I would love to hear about your experiences in your Sorority. I was in a Professional Fraternity and loved it. Doing that made me wish that I had rushed for a Sorority...I guess I was afraid that none of them would have wanted me!

Alyssa said...

add to my list-
what is a professional fraternity
and what is rushed?
:)

Susan said...

Please tell us your wonderful experience..... because mine wasn't wonderful at all!

sues2u2 said...

Didn't do the sorority thing. Just had too much fun w/ the party thing. Love to hear about things you did. Just dish, girl.

Alyssa said...

also what happens if someone is not popular.

are there really those parties to be the best place..

and the boys from certain places only date girls of a certain thing..

and are there only a few sororities but all at the different colleges.

Related Posts with Thumbnails