16.7.09

If My Tweets Were News...

So it's no secret that a bunch of celebs are on twitter, right. I mean, come on, everyone whose anyone is on twitter! lol Well, I like to keep up with Entertainment news, you know read a few gossip blogs watch E! News sometimes at night & lately I've been noticing a trend. If you're a celeb, your tweets are like headline news! Which, I mean really, shouldn't be surprising because as a follower of celebrity gossip I am aware that if they cough or sneeze, it's headline news but still. Anyway, it got me thinking what if my tweets were headline news?! I don't know what they would say about me.. my tweets are actually pretty boring, but apparently it doesn't matter if you're interesting or not. Ashlee Simpson (@ashsimpsonwentz) tweeted about mac lip liner she liked & that made news! So what would my headlines be?! My last few tweets are: My sister double pierced only 1 ear... is it me or is that weird!? why not just do both ears? Apparently that's the cool thing these days..? I can't believe Family Guy got Emmy nominations... what?!?! It's not even a real show it's a cartoon! I really, really hate that show! blah! Working on my post about sororities & sorority life, etc. Have questions?! Ask away & I'll answer them in my post! :) So what do you think?! Newsworthy?! Totally, right!? I can see the headlines now: Patrice's latest tweet: (insert random tweet here)... she's so cool & down to earth! Ha she even tweets about her sorority's philanthropy foundation thingy! (I know it's so professional sounding, right?! I'm sure the real thing would be slightly better!) So, what about you? If your tweets were in the headlines what would they say about you?! Don't tweet? Check out my top 5 reasons why you should & your mind will be changed!

Pin It

9 comments:

AGirlintheSouth said...

My tweets are BORING!!! If you want, you can see for yourself! I can't imagine anyone calling them news.

Honey Mommy said...

I would tweet if I could tweet, but alas, I haven't the time!

Hepburn Hilton said...

I don't even think celebs tweets are newsworthy! Come on!! Lat night some online newspaper reporeted that Lauren conrad and Whitney Port missed each other. I am a fan of them, but even I don't care about that! Arn't there wars going on the world they could let the world know about??

Wendi said...

My tweets totally reflect what a boring life I live.
Pathetic I know.

Alyssa said...

if my tweets were news i would sound like a high maintenance dramatic whinger haha

sues2u2 said...

No tweets for me. Still trying to clean up after Hubby!

I had one of my ears triple pierced & the other only double pierced. I did that in the 80's though.

Jane In The Jungle said...

don't tweet, read it, still not convinced....
And I don't care what celebs are tweeting either....
but 2 holes in 1 ear and 1 in the other...oh yeah, I'm all over that, LOL!!

Mrs. Mootz said...

My tweets are never that exciting. Mainly they're about going to bed, getting starbucks, or complaining about something that irks me.

Dorm Bedding said...

I must be the only one not tweeting...I have an account, but have never tweeted anything. I don't think I would have anything really exciting to share.

Related Posts with Thumbnails