13.7.09

We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming...

It's been a really long commercial break around here for, oh, only the last week and a half or something like that! Did you miss me?! Did you know I was gone?! lol I'm sure you totally knew & you totally missed me, don't lie! Anyway, I have a totally legit excuse for not being here, don't worry, I wouldn't just leave you for no reason! I was on vacation for a family reunion with my mom's side in Sun River, OR. It was beautiful! And even though I had internet access and everything, I just didn't have the time to sit down & like, write a whole post! Well maybe that's not true either, but whatever, the point is I'm back now & that's all that matters! So my vacation was pretty fantastic. It was really great to see my family; we only get together every 3 years or so, so it's really great to see everyone when we get together! I have a cousin my same age (only like 3 months apart) so that makes it even more fun since I get to hang out with her! So anyway, we did a lot of fun things! We took a trip up to Crater Lake, it was pretty fantastic. You can read all about that here at my post for College Lifestyles! We went White Water Rafting... that was a blast! Probably my favorite part! We also did some black light mini-golfing, that was pretty cool! All in all, it was a great trip, but I'm glad to be back home and of course, happy to be back with you all, my bloggy friends! I know you were just missing me so much! For pictures of my fabulous trip, check out my facebook! Are we friends? We should be! So, yeah, this post is kind of lame. But I just wanted you to know I'm back in action! More to come soon, don't worry!

Pin It

9 comments:

Cammie said...

I missed you.

Unknown said...

welcome home! x

Anonymous said...

I was curious as to where you disappeared to! Please tell your parents I said "hello", it's funny to see how grown up you girls are, Anna was 4 and you were turning 8 when I met you!!

Debbie Waters

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I meant to say amazing!!!!
Debbie

Mrs. Mootz said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time! I've never been white water rafting, but I want to try it sometime.

Meaghan said...

Stopping by from SITS to let you know we are having a big Getaway Giveaway to raise money for our charity. 2 Round Trip Airline Tickets & a Sweet Spot Pink Breast Cancer Putter.

www.spiritjump.org

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad you had such a great time.

Jen said...

Glad you are back! White water rafting sounds like so much fun! It does look like a lot of work though. Was it hard? Do you have to be in great shape to do it?

Dorm Bedding said...

I could never keep a blog going...I would be constantly apologizing for lapses in posts :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails