9.8.09

A Bloggy Makeover!

I love a good makeover! Sometimes it just imperative, you know it adds a little pep in your step (I can't believe I just said that! My references are so out of date!), makes you feel a little more confident! Well same goes for blogs! They need & deserve makeovers, too! And mine got one, thanks to Krystyn! I decided it was time for a new look & Krystyn did such a great job with my last blog design, I wouldn't have gone anywhere else! I had no clue what I wanted so I told her just do her thing & I don't think I could be happier! I love it!! So, let me know what you think! And now that my blog is so pretty I'm just gonna be blogging up a storm! And if you're in the market for a new blog design go see Krystyn & she'll take great care of you! Thanks, Krystyn! :)

Pin It

11 comments:

Sarah Alaoui said...

cute!

Carri said...

Love it. You reminded me how blah my blog is. I need to update soon and you have given me the inspiration.

Alyssa said...

looks great darl!!

Unknown said...

I love the style of writing! x

Susan said...

It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Oh how I love it! I have been thinking about getting a makeover too...they are so much fun!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I gotta say I love it, too! Thanks for giving me such freedoms!

RuensOnTheRun said...

love the new look!

AGirlintheSouth said...

I love it! Really, really cute!

Dorm Bedding said...

Love how colorful your blog is :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails