20.6.10

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to a guy I am proud to call my Daddy! 
From an early age, he made me laugh and smile like no one else! 






And when I would sit on his lap, I would feel like the most special little girl in the world.
As the years went by and I got older our relationship changed but I never stopped looking up to and admiring my Daddy. He helped me become the person that I am today because he always taught me to strive to be the best I can be. He taught me to never give up on my dreams. When my dad tells me he's proud of me, it means the world to me because I always work to make him proud.
My dad has always worked hard to give our family a great life and I am so grateful to him for that. I have learned a lot about hard work by watching my dad and listening to his advice.

It takes a special kind of man to be a Daddy to two girls, but my dad has always been great with us. Even though when he took me to football games and he had to talk strangers behind him about the game since I didn't know what was going on, even though when he's watching golf I comment on their outfits or if they're cute rather than the actual tournament, I know he wouldn't have it any other way, and that means a lot. I know he loves us and we are lucky to have him!



Now that I am older and starting to think about a future husband, I not only think of qualities my dad possesses that I want in a husband, but I also think about someone who will get a long with my dad. I always say (because you know, you can plan these things! ha!) that my future husband needs to play golf so he can bond with my dad!  My dad has been the most important man in my life for 20 years, so any other man in my life will need to appreciate him as much as I do! Luckily I still have a long time to find him! It's no easy task! ;)

So, Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I'm lucky to have you in my life and especially as my dad! Love you!


(p.s. Mom- I know I owe you a great Mother's Day post next year after this! haha)

Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures! :) Hope you had an excellent day together :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute - I hope you and your father had a great Fathers Day together!

Jenny said...

So sweet! I just love the picture of you, your dad and your sister...just beautiful!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a sweet and wonderful post. You are very lucky to have such an awesome dad.

PS You might want to check your feed from me...you might need to re follow..it's acting funny and not updating..and I am!
www.reallyareyouserious.com

Bullet said...

I'm sure that Your Dad will be glad..:-)

Sarah said...

This is really sweet! :)

Dorm Bedding said...

Awwwww....this is SUCH a sweet post :)

Dorm Bedding said...

This is such a touching post :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails