27.8.08

Feeling Guilty

Ok so I'm feeling really bad. No I'm not sick again. I am feeling guilty for neglecting you, my bloggy friends! Yes, there is twitter to keep each other updated, but it's not the same! I've been meaning to post, I really have, and I've been reading your blogs... well kind of. But the thing is, I'm just so busy! I wish I could tell you I was like studying my butt off and that's why I haven't been around, or that I am always in class, and there just isn't time for blogging! But, I would be lieing, and I can't lie to you! Especially after I've been neglecting. I'm still here, really! I even have my post about sorority stuff almost done. It's just that there's so much to do around here! The best thing about the sorority house is there's always someone to talk to, so I feel silly hiding in my room! Plus, there's no wireless, so I can't go in someone else's room and blog! Yeah, lame excuse I know. It's just all new, and exciting! I'm sure it will wear off! And I'm still reading your blogs, I am, but I am mostly reading in between classes and socializing and frat parties studying, and don't have a lot of time! Also, I read a lot of blogs when I'm bored on my iPhone, and it's a pain in the you-know-what to comment on there. Don't get me started. Anyway, i'm just feeling bad! I haven't forgotten you, I really haven't! I was so busy today I forgot about Top 5 Tuesday! It's the 1st time since I found it that I haven't done it! Actually, I don't know if that's true! But it's a Tuesday tradition! And I forgot! The irony is the topic was what do you do when you're not blogging, and clearly I'm spending too much time doing those! So I promise I still love you! And I promise to read & comment on your blogs more! I really appreciate that you all haven't left me! Well, i'm off to bed because I have a 9 AM class, and I have class most of the day tomorrow, (really I do) so I probably won't be able to get caught up tomorrow either. But I will eventually get caught up!

Pin It

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as we miss you lady, I want you to promise to enjoy your life and have fun at college and remember blogging will be here when you're NOT busy - it will happen. You'll be bored. And blog will be here. :)

And in a conflicting note, shame on you for missing Top 5 Tuesday! j/k

Unknown said...

Aw, hon, we miss you, too!! Lots!
But I KNOW how much fun you are having--don't feel bad!
I know that you'll post when you have time and we will be so excited to read all about it!

Stephanie said...

I am glad you are having fun! I wasn't much of an internet junkie for the years I lived in the sorority house either. There was always something much more fun to do!

amanda said...

this is exactly what you are supposed to be doing!! not feeling guilty. i mean living up the college life!!

we wouldn't expect anything less from you!!

enjoy!!

Tabbie:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tabbie:) said...

I have just recently started reading your blog and love it. Enjoy yourself and blog whenever you can!!! Just enjoy your life!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Catch up when you can..school is more important than us lowly folk!

TheAustinEmpire said...

Just make sure you have the best college experience you can, since before you know it you'll be out in the real world. But at the same time, at least write to remember the experiences you have, because you will forget what college was like....

And don't worry about top 5 tuesday, it will be there every week, play when you can.

Honey Mommy said...

Hey!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself at college! It is one of the busiest and most exciting time of your life.

It's also good to know you haven't abandoned us!

just a girl... said...

Please do a keg stand for me.

Unknown said...

Your blog is looking GOOO-OOD. Busy? hmmmm...I was never busy in college. I just sat around...What are you doing wrong?


JUST KIDDING!!

Megan said...

I totally understand being busy! && I wanted to say hi to my swap buddy!! In fact, I went out today and already have a box of goodies ready for you! :0) I will put it in the mail as soon as I found out where the post office is (I just moved on the 15th so I haven't learned everything yet!) I am excited to be your swap buddy!

Tyne said...

Enjoy where you are... we'll be here, missin' you and all, but we'll be here. Don't worry about it- go have fun.

HIS daughter said...

Aw...we miss you but girl it is called college life! Don't worry things will start getting into a routine and girl just have fun! You are at college and it is a new fun experiance! Blogland will always be here so just enjoy all the new experiances :)
Blessings :)

Carol said...

Patrice,

We will all be here waiting when you have time to catch up.

Enjoy youself!

Megan said...

I just wanted to say that I know I didn't give you enough ideas on 'what I like' I entered the last day because I am great at waiting until the last minute, and wasn't thinking clearly to write out things that I like.. I basically am a girly girl--the paragraph that you wrote about yourself basically sums me up too!

Sue Wilkey said...

Dude! Nothing can replace the college experience - enjoy it, relax and have fun. Tweet us when you can and blog on vacations!!!! We love you. No need to comment. We're chill like that. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails