24.8.08

Quick things

I'm back!!! Did you guys miss me? lol so I wasn't really gone, I was still reading your blogs as much as I could, but I just didn't have a lot of time! I still don't have a lot of time now, but I just want to let you know that you need to come back because I will finally start writing on own blog... the thing is I've been so busy reading your blogs that I run out of time and forget about my own! lol So just a few quick shout outs and notes:

  • Thank you to Dana, Tyne, Rachel, and Jen for all the amazing guest posts last week! I was certainly entertained reading all of them! Great job, all of you (Not that you really need my approval, but you get it anyway!) If you haven't already, make you sure you check out their awesome posts.
  • As I mentioned, I'm loving college. I was sick yesterday with a stomach bug, and that was awful. I really hated being away from home when I was sick! And I almost missed my preference parties for Sorority Recruitment, which would have been bad. Luckily, I made it.
  • I made in to a sorority and I'm SO HAPPY with my decision! I spent the whole day getting to know all my sisters and I really couldn't be happier! Stay tuned to find out which sorority I joined!
  • I promise I will update on everything this week! Tomorrow is my 1st day of classes, so I will definitely have to let you know how that goes!
  • Oh, yeah I almost forgot! Chelle gave me my 1st ever bloggy award the other day & I've been so busy I haven't even gotten a chance to pass it on! But I'm so excited to put my bling bling on my blog & to pass it on to you guys.
  • Also, I'm playing in Wendi's favorite things swap! So head over there and join and we can swap our favorite things! (click the picture for the link!)
Well I guess that's it... hope you're enjoying keeping up with the latest stuff!

Pin It

11 comments:

HIS daughter said...

Hey girl!
I am glad that you are getting settled in and have made new friends :) Praying for ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back-ish and super happy for you - sounds like you're having a great time.

Congrats on the bloggy award - oh and on the Favorite Things Swap - are you doing two? Because I'm doing the other pink one haha - and I know hubby won't let me do both. Either way, oh well.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congrats on getting in the sorority that you wanted and on the Blog Awards. I am doing the favorite things swap too...it looks like so much fun.

The Nice One said...

Congratulations! I am glad that everything is going wonderfully so far!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad it's going well! Check in when you can. Congrats on the Rush and the award.

Unknown said...

Ooohhh I can't wait to hear what sorority you picked!
I've missed you!!

amanda said...

oh friend!! sooo excited for you!!

can't wait to hear more about your first days as a college girl!!

you know we are all loving that you are taking us back to the good ole days with you right?

:)

Joy said...

Sounds like things are going great!

TheAustinEmpire said...

Glad you're back and feeling better. I'm struggling to get through my reader at this very moment, so I feel your pain. I haven't had a lot of comments this week, and haven't left too many either, but I think it was a rough week for everyone, (and that's what I'm going to keep telling myself) it's got to be that, right?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award and I'm super excited that you made it into your sorority of choice. Don't let them haze you too much. ;)

Carol said...

Despite the sickness you sound to be enjoying life.

So intrigued about your whole sorority situation. We don't have the whole fraternity/sorority deal over here.

Always looks SO fun on the movies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails