24.9.08

To-Do Lists

So I mentioned I've been busy, but I told you I had a good reason, right? Well let me just tell you what my to-do list looks like. I'm doing 2 versions, a blog to-do list & a IRL to-do list! Blog to-do list: (not counting all the blog-reading I have to do, this is just what I have to write about on here) *This is in no specific order*

  1. Being country-fied (Yes, I made that word up)- apparently since I'm from TX I need to be a country person. So my friends here at college are working on converting me.
  2. IRL response to saying I'm a blogger- seriously it's hilarious some of the things I get!
  3. Favorite things Swaps posts. Yes I did 2, and I'm the worst swap partner ever because its taking me so long to get my packages out!
  4. Awards ceremony- way back in the day Chelle gave me an award and I never re-awarded it, and then yesterday Mrs. Newlywed gave me another award! I'm so excited! :)
  5. My new girl/guy theory. It's deep... and slightly cynical.
  6. My weekend.. great weekend!
  7. Discover new blogs... I used to do this all the time because I had so much blog time over the summer, and now I rarely click links to new blogs because I can barely keep up with the blog friends I already have, but I really want to get back to it and see who else is out there in bloggy world!
  8. Whatever else comes up that I need to talk about!
IRL to-do list:
  1. class- I feel like I'm always in class! Well ok not really, but I can act like it, right?
  2. send out Favorite things swap package
  3. study for house test- we're having a house test in our sorority we basically have to know the history of our sorority. It's gonna be hard.
  4. Homework. It never ends!
  5. Socializing. I know, all the school stuff comes first but I need my social time too!
  6. clean/decorate my room. It's a mess, clothes everywhere.
  7. That's all I can come up w/ now, but I'm sure there's more.
So as you can see, I'm pretty busy. I know you get it, I just wanted to share what I'll be up to when I'm not here!

Pin It

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've missed you on here!

You sound so busy, girl!! Keep us posted on your lists and how you're doing.

Anonymous said...

I am so intrigued by all your blog to dos - can't wait to read them when they turn into posts of their own - in between all that busy!

Hope to hear from you again soon. :)

Dawn said...

You do sound busy, busy!! I must say that you are most definitely not a horrible swap partner. Oh, and I can't wait to read about your girl/guy theory. :-)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So much to do...so little time!

It sounds like you are surviving, though, and that should say something.

Megan said...

Waiting to hear bout the girl/guy theory!! Oh && anxiously awaiting the arrival of my package! :) Enjoy your week! Good luck studying for the house test!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Tag! You're it! I tagged you on my blog!

just a girl... said...

where are you woman

Related Posts with Thumbnails