Yay for the pretty new badge Krystyn made, I like it! So I know I've been absent here for almost a week, but I have good reassons! (kind of!), but i'll post on that later. Right now it's time for another edition of Top 5 Tuesday @ Dana's place! This weeks theme from Jen @ Momma Blogs Alot, is what you like most/least about where you currently live. So I can't decide whether to post about what I like most or what I like least, since I toyed with writing a post about the downs of living in the sorority house, but I think I'll go with what I like most, jsut to be positive!
- I love it in Missouri becasue the weather is so nice. I wish it would hurry up and get cold, but we have had a few days of cold weather already, and that never happens this early in Dallas!
- The best thing about living in the sorority house is there is always someone to talk to. When you're bored, just go down the hall and you will usually run into someone to talk to and stuff!
- I love that it will snow here. I love cold weather. I love ugg boots and big sweaters and comfy, warm, sweat pants. I'm so excited that there is a real winter here, because in Dallas we didn't get a real winter.
- I love living in the sorority house because it provides you with activities. I don't know what I would do for fun if I wasn't in a sorority!
- I just love being at college over all!