17.9.08

WWWAT- Beginnings & Endings

It's WWWAT time over at Rachel's place! If you're new to WWWAT, it's a monthly fotofest.. it's like Wordless Wednesday except with a twist... you can be as wordy as you want and there's a theme! So this weeks theme is Beginnings & Endings. How appropriate since this blog is about ending a chapter and opening a new one! So of course, my ending is graduating High School! Here are the pictures I could find from it: Me & some friends at Baccalaureate Mass. Then for my new beginning, since I don't really have any pictures of getting to college, I decided to pick Bid Day of my sorority (for those of you that aren't familiar with the whole sorority system, Bid Day is the day your chosen sorority gives you a bid, which means you are accepted to join that sorority.) At my school because it is so small, we get to move into the sorority house right away, so these are my pictures of Bid Day, the beginning of my new life! This is some of our new members (pledges). We were making the ΑΧΩ, (Alpha Chi Omega) symbols with our hands! This is our entire pledge class (except for 2 people who came later)! This is everyone, our entire house! There are like 60 something of us, I think?! Ha Finally, I know it's not the best picture, but this is the moment we all became sisters. This was outside on the lawn as soon as all the bids were handed out. This is our first family photo! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my ending & beginning! If you wanna join, go over to Rachel @ American Mum Alien & link up! Happy WWWAT!

Pin It

16 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Oh, that is so sweet. What a great "ending & beginning"!

Ashlie said...

Such fun pictures! Glad the transition to college is going well :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and you are right it's oh so perfect for the theme.

Hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

This theme was perfect for you! Looks like so much fun. Thanks for joining in!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

great pictures - looks like fun!

Unknown said...

awwww, this makes me miss my college days so much. now i'm gonna have to pull out the old soroity scrapbook and take a trip down memory lane :)

thanks for the great post!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Your beginning and ending is so perfect for this WWWAT. It looks like you will have a ton of fun with all of your sisters!

The Nice One said...

That is so cool!!!

Megan said...

College is so fun. Mine would have been a lot more fun if we had sororities, but I went to a Christian college..

DID you send "THE" package yet ?? ;0) I'm excited!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Fun ending and beginning...yet, also a beginning and an ending, too.

Joy said...

Girl... I'm so sorry! I re-did my blog layout and lost your blog URL. I've got you back up now!!! Don't think I did it on purpose!!!

Unknown said...

Aw, I love the pictures!

What a fun time you are having!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Great pics for this WWWAT! Looks like you are having a blast with your girls.

P.S. I love your blog design by the way!

Jenny said...

what great pics..you are going to have so much fun in a sorority!

Dawn said...

You are beginning such a wonderful time in your life. Oh how I miss my college days!

Stephanie said...

I left you an award on my blog...hope all is going well :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails