14.1.09

Introducing... me!

So Mrs. Staff Sergeant over at Married to the Military is daring us bloggers who don't normally post pictures of ourselves (or even if we do we can still play) to post pictures of ourselves on our blog, and go link up with her! I think this is a great idea! I don't normally post pictures on my blog just because I blog about random things, there aren't really pictures to go with them. Anyway, I update my little profile picture on the side occasionally, and my avatar on twitter, but that's about it! Anyway, I was gonna cheat and just pick my favorite pictures of me off Facebook, but I just got my haircut so it really wouldn't be an accurate portrayal of me! So I was looking particularly cute today, so I decided to have some fun and take some pictures for this! Good deal, huh?! This was me Monday night before going out and partying! lol This was me today! Since It was the 1st day of classes I decided to actually put make up on and stuff! I decided to have some fun with my pictures too, so these are my silly pictures! hehe So that's me in all my glory.. err not so much but you know what I mean! Now its your turn! I see pictures of your cute kiddo's all the time, or other random things, but I want to know what you look like, too! So post some pictures of yourself on a day you actually look cute, like me! haha Then go link up with Mrs. Staff Sergeant!

Pin It

20 comments:

Sue Wilkey said...

How cute are you! LOVE the haircut.....

(and Abby Road in the background..) :)

Tenakim said...

you look adorable- good call on a day cute new haircut and make-up day!!!

fraizerbaz said...

You hair is so dang cute! It's great for you!

Anonymous said...

I love that haircut - so cute!

Beck said...

I LOVE your hair!! Makes me wanna cut mine all off! Cute pics (:

Heather said...

I have to copy the comment above and say that your cut really does make me want to do something drastic with my hair! If I could only afford it... haha! Thanks for sharing pics of yourself!

Anonymous said...

The haircut is adorable - I asked the hairdresser to give me that exact haircut and it didn't look like that... LOL PS Love that you go out partying out on a Monday!!!

WindyBug said...

I like the collage of pictures at the bottom. Congrats on posting pictures and having fun with it. :-)

Keri said...

Oh my gosh, your hair is FAB-U-LOUS! That's it- I'm chopping my hair! lol

Susan said...

That is the cutest haircut! I'm thinking my laptop is going with me in a couple of weeks and show it to my hair dresser..... You are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Cutie patootie! The haircut is totally sexy! Those are all very nice pictures of you!

Dee said...

oh I REALLY like your hair too! You need to post more pics of yourself! :)

Unknown said...

Look how cute you are!!! I love 'em all! And your hair is adorable! Thanks for showin' us your smile sweet thang!

Random Hiccups said...

I'm a totaly lurker, but your hair is so unelieveably cute I had to post and tell you so! Best of luck in classes this term! Woo!

Aracely said...

This is the cruelest movement going on in the blogosphere! Unless of course you're no where near 30, never had a baby and as stinkin cute as Patrice is! Not that I'm bitter or anything ;)

Megan said...

omggg!! I love your Haircut!! If I didn't have to grow it out for May, I would TOTALLY be heading to the salon right now. Perfect haircut! You will have to start posting more pictures now!!

Kelley said...

It amazes me how many comments you get about a haircut. :-P

Unknown said...

You are too adorable!

Don't let it go to your head :-P

Heidi said...

How adorable is that hair cut. You are such a cutie.

Hepburn Hilton said...

Great haircut! Very trendy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails