12.1.09

Not Me Monday #4

Not me Monday is back in action, and this week was full of fun times & crazy things I did not do as always! I did not stay in a $36 motel for NYE... I also did not end up not spending the night because I did not feel safe!(ok this wasn't from the past week but so what!?) I did not miss my curfew several times in a row... And it did not make my mom mad! Nope. I did not fly in my best friend from school to come stay with me for a week & we did not have a blast! Our electricity did not go out due to ice storms and we did not have to stay the night at my aunt & uncles mansion and my bff & I did not have a blast playing with all the little kid toys that are for their grandchildren. We also did not decide to make music videos with the karaoke machine on the stage in the media room. (yes, there is a stage). We did not rent movies & never even look twice at them because we were too busy playing with the toys! We did not hit every major mall in the area while she was here & we did not go to the same mall twice. I did not somehow manage to rip my pajamas right in the front where the crotch is. I did not decide to ride back to school with 1 of my friends... It is not a 10 hr drive! That would be crazy! I did not decide at the last minute to post & write this from my iPhone while on the road... I am more prepared than that! I did not accidentally drop my iPhone on the driveway & it did not crack at the top. (But if this did happen I would be grateful it still works!) Wanna see what everyone else did not do this week? Head to MckMamas place at mycharmingkids.net (sorry I'm not good with HTML so I can't link directly) **I also have a small request could someone fill out the mr. Linky for me!? I would greatly appreciate it :) ** update: Thanks Tenakim, for answering my twitter request :)

Pin It

9 comments:

Cammie said...

I will add you to MckMama's blog.
Happy Monday

Dee said...

I'm glad you had fun with your friend!

Unknown said...

You're welcome to come play with our toys sometime if you're in town and get a hankerin'. ; )

Hope your phone is ok. Well of course it is, because you did NOT drop it! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You wrote this from you iphone? I'm so impressed!

Dennis and Leslie said...

Sounds like you had a great time at home, have fun this semester! Study hard!

Heidi said...

Malls, mansions, friends... Awesome.

Michelle said...

So, does this mean I need to do a Not Me Daily for blogging from my iPhone?

Cuz I'm in trouble if I do...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That sounds like a great end of the vacay week!

I hope being back at school is all roses!

RuensOnTheRun said...

I really enjoy reading your Not Me Monday post...it was fun, maybe I will participate one day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails