30.4.09

College Student's Heaven?!

I twittered (tweeted? whatever!) about this earlier, but just in case you didn't get the memo.... This is literally the first thing I saw when I walked into WalMart today. (sorry for the bad quality picture, it was taken on my phone!) Now please... tell me this is not a college students idea of heaven! Could there be any more alcohol?!?! (I'm channeling Chandler from Friends with that statement in case you didn't catch that...) It is even complete with a jumbo pack of ping-pong balls... um beer pong, anyone?! If only I were 21... and made of money! I would buy this all!! Thank you, WalMart... since seeing this today, I can't get margarita's off my mind! I hope you're happy....

Pin It

10 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Oh, Patrice. However will you survive the summer? Wait. Scratch that. I remember now.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wait. You can buy alcohol at Walmart?

I can't even buy wine on Sundays!

Unknown said...

Is that Tequila?! My death drink but so fun to have shots of lol! Unlucky for not being 21 but now I know exactly what you will be getting haha! xxx.

Susan said...

Your Wal-Mart sells tequila?? Wow, living in the bible belt sucks!

Unknown said...

Consider yourself lucky. Here where I live in Canada, you cannot find alcohol in grocery stores, let a lone WalMart. Ours are in government controlled/regulated liquor marts. It's apparently supposed to control the over consumption of alcohol. Not working.

Intelligence Is A Curse said...

First time blog reader. I have never seen alcohol in walmart! And yes that is heaven for me :)

Honey Mommy said...

That is quite the display! I don't think they have displays like that at Wal Mart here in Utah. :o)

3 Bay B Chicks said...

This is a hilarious post. What state do you live in? My local Wal-Mart does not have this same display. I think we are being deprived.

I especially liked the fact that you stood in front of the display and snapped a picture with your camera phone. Hilarious!

-Francesca

amanda said...

not only does that look like college student heaven - it currently looks like me, old lady, heaven!!

Anonymous said...

could I BE wearing anymore clothes? haha I love Friends

Related Posts with Thumbnails