1.10.08

Randomness

  • So I just wrote the most like honest and specific post I've ever written. Usually when I write about personal stuff, I make it hypothetical so that on the rare chance that someone I know like one of my friends felt like reading my blog (fat chance, but you never know) it might not be that obvious who/what I'm talking about. This is not like that. I always leave out specific details that make it obvious. Not this time. I don't even know if it makes sense, and I already know what advice I'm going to get, so I can't decide if I'm going to post it or not. I know what I have to do about the situation, I just don't want to.
  • I apologize for my lack of posts lately. I've been exhausted and lazy and kind of having writers block. It's like I really want to write something, but I just want it to magically appear and everyone can leave me comments :) If only that would happen...
  • I really want to blog about my personal stuff I'm going through, which is what the post I mentioned is aobut, but I just don't know if I can... I feel stupid for saying it out loud (or writing it, it feels like the same thing) because i know what I have to do.
  • It involves a boy... doesn't it always!? He may or may not have been mentioned here before...
  • I'm excited that our (or my) favorite TV shows are back! Private Practice is tonight, and Lipstick Jungle. I love them! One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl were Monday, those are my favorites too! I just love TV. I miss my TiVo at home a lot, though. Luckily, it's been pretty easy to catch up on what I've missed online.
  • Have I mentioned how tired I am? This has been my schedule this week: Sunday night I went to bad at 5 AM... woke up @ 8:40 for my 9:00 class. Then had class all day until 2. Luckily I got to sleep in really late yesterady, but then I only got like 5 hours of sleep. Didn't have time to nap today either because I had class starting at 9 and then every hour on the hour (except for 12 during which I was supposed to eat lunch but didn't.. that's next), my last class was @ 2 which was newspaper, and I'm still not completely finished with everything I have to get done for that. I love it, I do, but sometimes I wonder what I got myself into with all the extra work.
  • So I got my ears double pierced awhile back like within the 1st few weeks of school, and a couple days ago one of my 2nd holes got infected. umm... ouch. I can't even lay on that side. I had to take out my earring (which was next to impossible) and clean it out really well, it was bleeding like crazy, and it's still really red. Make sure you clean your ears when you get them pierced! I was just being lazy and I paid for it... big time.
  • That's how I spent my lunch hour- cleaning out my ear and all that. Really pleasant. I figured I would just eat lunch after my 1:00 class. Forgot about my 2:00 class on Wednesday's only. I didn't eat lunch until like 3:30.. and I ate breakfast at like 9. Hadn't eaten since. I was starving.
Well, I guess that's it for now. I still have a lot of posts I want to write, some of them from my to-do list and some to add, so hopefully I'll quit being lazy and get them done!

Pin It

9 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

You sound down...please share your thoughts!! We are here to listen!!

Marketing Gurl said...

Writers block I feel you...I do...and about the boy-us reg readers will be there for you and give you advice. Put on your big girl panties and tell us all about it...we will give you the scoop...take care..and get it down on paper!

amanda said...

i say push publish...

as for the college memories, thanks again for reminding me how wonderful an afternoon nap really was. there was nothing better than staying up late and taking a nap the next afternoon.

i think i could have gotten a degree in napping while i was in college :)

Wendi said...

Honesty is always the best policy.
I just write as if no one will read.
Which by the way...it usually the case.
I hear ya about writers block.
I am cursed with it.
Yay for fall tv!
I am tired too!
Do you think I can just bag this whole mommy gig and take a nap for....three days?
I swear I haven't slept in 12 years.
Ugh...a piercing infection.
Pour peroxide on it.
Pat dry.
Slather with neosporin.
Works every time.
Good luck with your crazy college schedule!
Hope tomorrow is better!

Anonymous said...

I got an infection from pierced ears when I was younger and it was terrible!!!! I took the earrings out and didn't get them pierced again for almost ten years. ::hugs::

Take care of yourself. I know, easier said than done. When I was in school I was no better about it (I'm still no better about it...)

And I agree with the general consensus - publish it! I don't think there is a problem with being honest as long as you aren't being malicious about it, you know? And that's what we're here for - to read your posts and comment!! So, you know, by not publishing it, you're not letting us do OUR jobs. :)

Dawn said...

Isn't it true that almost always in life we know what we should do, and yet we often seek out the advice of others? Never feel like you can't or shouldn't do this! It's a girl thing. Heck, many times I have known what to do, talked about it with friends often, and still done the completely wrong thing. It makes life interesting!

Ugh, earrings can be such a hassle. I hope your ear heals up quickly.

Jen said...

Sorry to hear you are in such a funk. I totally understand the whole being worried about friends reading the blog thing. I regret telling my friends about my blog. There are just some things that I feel more comfortable sharing with the internets than I do with my real friends. So weird, I know.

Anyway, I say publish. We're here to listen and hopefully help. :)

Julie said...

Put some neosporin on those ears (with the earrings in) and make sure to rotate the neosporin into the hole and while in the shower! I had a really hard time with my second holes too :)

Your posts remind me of college which was such a great time so thank you!

TheAustinEmpire said...

sometimes you just have to do a random post to get back on track. I have missed your posts. But then I've missed a lot of people's posts, so I'm actually caught up with you, haha. Sounds like you've been really busy, you need to get yourself some down time. And keep that ear clean. I've got 3 holes on each ear, and I'm really bad about not cleaning them, but luckily never had an infection. Ouch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails