Ok, so as you may know I spent the past week at the beach in South Carolina. This is a family tradition we have held now for 19 years! The first year we all got together I was 9 months old! Can you believe that? Now I'm about to go to college... crazy! So let me explain to you all the attendees: We go with my dad's side of the family so his brother, sister, and step-sister all come. I tried making a family tree to make it interesting, but it didn't work out so I will just explain it to you in words.. sorry! Here is it how it goes:
- My grandfather comes and his 3 kids (my dad, my aunt and my uncle)
- Also my step-grandmother comes and brings with her her daughter.
- Everyone brings their kids and spouses. My aunt mentioned above (my grandmother's daughter) married my uncle, who is from Egypt. They have 3 kids- Tammir, Amanda and Jenna.
- My dad's brother has 2 kids- Maggie and Samantha and he is married to my Aunt Kimi.
- My dad's sister has 1 kid- Spencer who is 5 and he is crazy, but so cute! She is married to my Uncle Carl.
- Then there's us: My mom, my dad and my sister Anna and of course me.
- So that = 8 kids and 10 adults.... all in one house.