24.7.08

Why

Why is it so easy for you to be mad at me, but not at him... It's so easy for you to be mad at everyone else for the littlest things. He gets away with everything and it's not fair to those of us who actually care about you. You are so much better than you give yourself credit for and you are capable of so much more.. all I want for you is to realize that you don't need him. But you don't realize and you are crippled by your fear of being without him and having no one. What you don't see is that you do have people that care for you other than him. And in the process of being so consumed by him, you're pushing us away. I'm afraid for you. I'm afraid of what's going to happen to you next year being separated from him, but still so close. I'm afraid of what's going to happen to you if he breaks up with you... and this time for good. I'm afraid you're letting go of your dreams and your hopes for the future, to only focus on his needs and wants and dreams. I'm afraid that you've dug a hole for yourself so deep, there may be no way out... I wish you would just realize. Just admit he's not the one for you. You will be okay, eventually. Even without him...

Pin It

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

- ur lying backtabbing bitch-

Related Posts with Thumbnails