1.12.08

Not Me Monday!

This is my 1st time participating in MckMama's Not Me Monday! I'm so excited! If you haven't checked out her blog, you definitely need to.. she has an amazing story and 4 amazingly cute kiddo's! So anyway here are some of the things I did not do lately: I did not spend almost the entire day in bed on Monday after the unfortunate event, and I did not skip my classes so I could sulk and feel sorry for myself. Not me, that would be stupid! I also did not let my friends talk me into going out with them that night... to his fraternity house. I also did not have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and cry once I got there and someone informed me they didn't know where my boyfriend was, and I had to inform them he was no longer my boyfriend... not me. I also did not let my same friend talk me into going over there again the next day... where I did not have an awkward run-in with him. Nope. I did not start talking to this guy again this weekend... not me, that would be a bad idea. I also did not tell him to leave me alone only 2 days after we started talking because he was creeping me out hardcore. (There will not be more on this later, since this did not happen) I did not pay $30 at the airport this weekend for a book and a magazine... that's crazy! I did not eat like there was no tomorrow all weekend, not just Thanksgiving... I would never do that! I did not spend Friday night with friends drinking at my house... I would never do that in my house! I also did not steal borrow a few alcoholic drinks from my parents, not me! I did not break down and cry tonight when I got back to my room because of the incident... not me, I'm over it already. I did not sign up for NaBloPoMo and then ditch it 2 days later... not me! I did not stay up until 4 in the morning tonight enjoying the reunion with my friends and then writing this post even though I have class at 9 AM... that would just be stupid! So, hope you enjoyed reading about what I haven't been up to... sorry for the lack of posts this week, I'll update you guys soon on what's been going on.

Pin It

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've had a rough week. Hope things get better soon for you. Happy Holidays and good luck getting to class today.

Erica said...

Great 'Not Me's'! I've spent many a night crying because of stupid boys (only before I was married because my husband is perfect, haha ;)! I hope you have a better week this week!

sues2u2 said...

Sounds like your getting there. I'm really sorry that you had to have your heartbroken like this. I have to play "mommy" for a minute. Stop going over to that idiotic frat house!!! Please.....

Anonymous said...

:/ Hope things get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you ate a lot of turkey at least and then washed it down with the borrowed drinks.
Get back into your daily routine! You'll find your groove again, and then you will re-read this post and realize that it's been XXXdays, or months, and Bam! You're feeling much better!

Beck said...

So sorry for your rough week!! Funny not me's though (: I love your blog. Hope you have a better week, stay strong!

Dee said...

oh I'm sorry! I hope you bounce back soon!!! Doesnt this help?

Unknown said...

I found your blog through MckMama's. Love your not me post - I nreally need to take part in this blogging revolution!

Plus love your blog design and to see a blogger who is more or less the same age...sometimes it makes a difference :).

Lovely blog :) xxx.

fraizerbaz said...

I can definitely empathize with you. Sometimes it takes a little while to get through stuff like this. Especially if you didn't see it coming. Lean on your girlfriends in times like these... they will be your rock.

Unknown said...

Don't worry about updating soon if you need more time to cope. We all understand you are going through a rough time right now and we will be there for you when you need us to be.

The Via Colony said...

Very creative=) Sorry it's been so hard on you...I hope things start turning around for you SOON!

Related Posts with Thumbnails