4.8.08

Get to know me better!

Ok, thanks to Dana again @ Supernanny, Where are You for tagging me!! I'm flattered for the shout out! 4 Places I go over and over

  1. Work
  2. Home (obviously)
  3. Friend's house
  4. Gym (almost everyday- I try anyway.)

4 people who e-mail me the most

  1. Blogger comment notification
  2. Random Spam mail
  3. Twitter
  4. My trainer

4 of my favorite foods

  1. Spaghetti
  2. Chicken salad sandwich
  3. Tortellini
  4. Chicken Caesar salad

4 places I'd rather be

  1. sleeping
  2. partying
  3. somewhere cold
  4. Home relaxing.

4 movies I can watch over and over again

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
  2. 27 Dresses
  3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  4. Legally Blonde

4 places I have worked

  1. My dad's office (where I currently work and have for the last 3 summers)
  2. People's houses (like for baby sitting)
  3. .....
  4. That's it- sorry I don't have a lot of work experience!

4 places I have lived

  1. Raleigh, NC
  2. Atlanta, GA
  3. Dallas, TX
  4. Fulton, MO (starting soon!)

4 tv shows I love

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. One Tree Hill
  3. Gossip Girl
  4. Secret Life of the American Teenager.

4 places I have vacationed

  1. Myrtle Beach, Sc.
  2. Winter Park, CO.
  3. The Bahamas
  4. Cancun, Mexico

4 of my favorite dishes

  1. Fettucini Alfredo w/ Shrimp
  2. Tortellini w/ alfredo, ham & peas.
  3. Spaghetti
  4. Baked Ziti.

4 sites I visit daily

  1. Blogger
  2. facebook
  3. twitter
  4. g-mail

4 people I tag

  1. JenE @ Momma Blog's Alot
  2. Broken Man @Blog of a Broken Man
  3. Amanda @ Lifelong Playdate
  4. Elizabeth @ Mommy, etc.

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you and I could very happily watch movies and tv shows together - I love all of the movies and tv shows on your list or at least would be willing to watch any of them.

Thanks for tagging me, I've been drooling over this one, waiting for an excuse to fill it out! :)

Anonymous said...

It's true, I'm meme obsessed - and apparently link obsessed - I just like to save people the trouble of googling. :) Or something...

New Girl on Post said...

I love fettucine with shrimp too!

Down here in Louisiana though they like to make it with crawfish, still good, but slightly different.

It was nice to learn more about you!

stacey said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy!!!~ I want it to come back on~ I miss it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails