So once again I failed Dana at coming up with a topic! So hopefully next week I will be settled in and not so busy and I'll be able to come up with something in reasonable time! Anyway, she did a great job coming up with a topic, so I don't know why she even needs my help!
- High School Musical/ HSM 2. Yes, I know. Way meant for people younger than me, but 1st of all Zac Efron is so hot, and the songs are just so catchy! I can't help it, I'm obsessed with this soundtrack! "soaring.. flying!" Oh... how I want to be Vanessa Hudgens!
- 27 Dresses- so really I'm just obsessed with the one part where they sing Benny & the Jetts, so I don't know if that really counts as liking the whole soundtrack but I love that part and it's music... so soundtrack, work with me!
- Freaky Friday- lol again more of a younger movie, but it definitely has a great soundtrack! Lindsay Lohan rocked it in that movie! Those were the days when she was normal... Anyway back to the point. It has a great soundtrack and it's one that my parents and I actually agree on! ha
- My Best Friend's Wedding- Again, I love the part where they burst into song (See here), but seriously I find myself singing along to every song in this movie! I love the song at the beginning (Wishing and Hopin.. and thinkin' and prayin'....). Even the part when Julia Roberts steals the bread truck and it's a really random song, I'm singing along! And the karaoke scene! Love it!
- Breakfast at Tiffany's- Moon River! Classic! Love it! So maybe it's not the whole soundtrack, but come on, I like the other songs too... are there other songs?! haha