19.8.08

Top 5 Tuesday

So once again I failed Dana at coming up with a topic! So hopefully next week I will be settled in and not so busy and I'll be able to come up with something in reasonable time! Anyway, she did a great job coming up with a topic, so I don't know why she even needs my help! 

This weeks topic is Top 5 Movie Soundtracks. Love it! 
  1. High School Musical/ HSM 2. Yes, I know. Way meant for people younger than me, but 1st of all Zac Efron is so hot, and the songs are just so catchy! I can't help it, I'm obsessed with this soundtrack! "soaring.. flying!" Oh... how I want to be Vanessa Hudgens! 
  2. 27 Dresses- so really I'm just obsessed with the one part where they sing Benny & the Jetts, so I don't know if that really counts as liking the whole soundtrack but I love that part and it's music... so soundtrack, work with me! 
  3. Freaky Friday- lol again more of a younger movie, but it definitely has a great soundtrack! Lindsay Lohan rocked it in that movie! Those were the days when she was normal... Anyway back to the point. It has a great soundtrack and it's one that my parents and I actually agree on! ha 
  4. My Best Friend's Wedding- Again, I love the part where they burst into song (See here), but seriously I find myself singing along to every song in this movie! I love the song at the beginning (Wishing and Hopin.. and thinkin' and prayin'....). Even the part when Julia Roberts steals the bread truck and it's a really random song, I'm singing along! And the karaoke scene! Love it! 
  5. Breakfast at Tiffany's- Moon River! Classic! Love it! So maybe it's not the whole soundtrack, but come on, I like the other songs too... are there other songs?! haha 
Well... I hope you enjoyed! Now make your list and head over to Dana's place @ Supernanny Where Are You and link up! I'll come up with something good next week, Dana! 

Pin It

6 comments:

TheAustinEmpire said...

How embarrasing, I've never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's. I do so love every song on the Best Friend's Wedding movie, I actually own that cd. I haven't seen HSM, or Freaky Friday, I guess those are ones to put on my Netflix list. Great Job! And Good Luck today!!!

The Nice One said...

Great list! Don't worry, I'm older than you and love the HSM and HSM2 Soundtracks.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I really need to watch High School Musical. I have heard that it is great! (for adults too :))

HIS daughter said...

Me and my siblings LOVE the HSM and HSM2 Tracks :) hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

Oh great choices - love that Benny and the Jetts thing, too - so funny! And I think I remember the rest of the music in the movie being equally good.

Unknown said...

I love your list!! Great pics my friend :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails