So being really close to my
exit entrance into college, I've gotten a lot of advice, and just a lot of really great comments, so I thought I should put together a bit of a montage!
- My dad- "Does your backpack have a laptop pocket in it?" Me: "umm... the backpack I used last year?" Dad: "Yeah..." My 15 yr old sister: "Eww no who carries a backpack at college? My dad: "uh... I did." My sister: "That's so dorky! You need a Vera Bradley tote!"
- "You know you're friends with me on Facebook, so
ifwhen you put up pictures of you kissing boys and stuff, I'll see them..." A guy that works with my dad.
- Party as much as you study... actually study twice as much as you party.
- Watch out for video's. The next time we see you we don't want it to be on YouTube.
- "Don't Die." Wow... gee, thanks. I'll try...
- "Hug Abby (our dog)... you're never going to see her again!"- My sister Me: I'm coming back!"
- "Rush the best...."- My friends at work, trying to convince me their sorority is the best.
- Me: "It's going to rain this week during rush? How am I supposed to look good if it's raining?" My dad: "All you need is to be yourself, and you'll look great." Me: Yeah... if only it were that simple.
- "Don't drink...ever"
- "If you get in trouble, remember I can get you a plane ticket out of there..."- My Uncle who works for Southwest Airlines.