16.8.08

I need you....

In case you haven't heard, next week marks the beginning of my college career! I have a lot of mixed feelings about this, which is a whole other post in itself, but it's coming up really fast. Anyway, I leave on Tuesday! Can you believe it? Me either! So, I need a favor from all of you bloggy friends. I'm going to be really busy next week. I'm going to be going through rush, so there's going to be events every night, etc. Bascially, I really don't think I'm gonna have time to blog. I will definitely be twittering (tweeting? Twitting?) my every move, so you can keep up with me that way, and once it settles down I will definitely right a huge post about everything once I get the chance (hopefully next weekend) but in the mean time, I am wondering if anyone wants to guest post for me. This seems to be the new trend around here in bloggy land, and I want to jump on the bandwagon! So I need like 4 or 5 of you to help me out ?! Starting next Wednesday. I would really appreciate it! If you're interested, let me know! I would love to have you! Also, I apologize for the lack of posts the last few days... the words just aren't coming to me! I'm trying to get something together, but I can't find the words!

Pin It

6 comments:

The Broken Man said...

hmmm not sure i can guest post succesfully on the topics you tend to but let me know if i can help!

Tyne said...

Hey Patrice, thanks so much for stopping by. I am really excited to frequent your blog and re-live vicariously through you. I adore being a wife and stay at home mom, but man, do I miss college days! I hope that you love it as much as I did (that's unlikely unless you transfer to Texas A&M ;)). If starbucks hasn't hit up your college town yet, chances are there is a great local coffee shop with not quite as good coffee, but way more fun people. Let me know if you still need guest posters, I think it would be fun times, but won't have my feelings hurt if I am not your style.

TheAustinEmpire said...

Well, I guess I could guest post for you. I think I could maybe come up with something relatively interesting to say. Never done a guest post before, wouldn't know how to go about it, but there's a first time for everything right?

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to guest post for you, if you'd like. I've never gotten to before and it sounds like a lot of fun, sooooo let me know. :)

Also, I'm very excited for you - starting a new school in a new place all on your own - talk about exciting. So if we don't twitter before then GOOD LUCK and um, yeah I hope I got back to you soon enough to be of service.

The Nice One said...

Y'all could guest post interesting things about when you went off to college/moved out from home. Sorta a tribute to patrice.

Okay, I haven't had my coffee yet...maybe that's stupid.

Anonymous said...

Where are you going to college again? You lucky girl. Enjoy every moment! It'll fly by! I'll guest post if you need. I'm so inviting myself. How awkward.

Related Posts with Thumbnails