Former City Girl tagged me in this fun meme where you seven random facts about yourself! The rules: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. So here goes.. why is that I have no problem talking about myself until I'm put on the spot?!! By the way, I'm totally singing Miley Cyrus' "7 Things" song right now... yeah I know.
- I love Italian food.. my dad's Italian, and he's a really good cook, so I've grown up with a lot of really good Italian food, and I love it!
- I am officially obsessed with the Jonas Brother's song "Burnin' Up".. whenever I'm in a bad mood, or just need to boost my energy I blast that song, and immediately I'm better! haha
- I love little kids- I'm not in any hurry to have my own (someday, yes. But not anytime soon!) but I love to baby sit and I love babies! They are so cute!
- I am beyond addicted to Starbucks. Like addicted doesn't do it justice! I can't live without, and I don't know what I'm going to do at school because there's not a Starbucks in the whole freaking town! That was almost a deal breaker for me, almost. Luckily, I came to my senses and didn't base my education decisions on coffee. lol!
- I love my job... well today is my last day at work so I guess I don't exactly have a job anymore, but I love it. It's an amazing place to work and everyone is so nice. I'm really going to miss it.
- I am a huge Ashlee Simpson fan. I've loved her ever since she was on 7th Heaven way back in the day, and I love her music!
- I hate mornings (thus, my Starbucks addiction). If I could sleep all day every day, I so would. But then again, who wouldn't?!?! haha