12.8.08

Top 5 Tuesday

It's that time again, everyone! It's time for Top 5 Tuesday with Dana @ Supernanny, Where Are You! This week Dana so generously allowed me to come up with the topic! I was so honored, and after a lot of thought... I decided we should make it Top 5 Reasons Why You (We) Love to Blog! So I hope you enjoy my topic, and thanks again to Dana for giving me the honor of choosing the topic! So here goes:

  1. I have a lot of feelings, and this is a way to express those feelings, and put them into words. It's very therapeutic.
  2. I love "meeting" new people. That's one of the best parts about this bloggy world- you meet new poeple, and you bond over your likes, dislikes, etc!
  3. Comments, duh! Comments are so fun, and people can be so nice. I love love it when new people come over, and leave comments like "I love your blog" or "You're so funny" <--- I never hear that in real life!
  4. The community aspect of it! I love that we are like our own bloggy community! We can rally when someone needs our support, like Heather, and we have our own bloggy parties, like Aud's Dinner parties! It's like being in an exclusive club!
  5. It's the easiest way to keep my family updated once I go to school, so I don't have to send out like 100 e-mails a day being like "this is what happened today... blah blah blah" lol
So, thats why I love blogging... why do you love it? Head over to Supernanny Where Are You? and tell us!

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I love your blog" and and and "you are so funny!"

:) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I forgot the therapy reason on my list. I do feel like this blog is way cheaper than therapy and since we are on a tight budget this is going to have to suffice for now. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails