10.8.08

I am humbled and grateful...

I am so grateful && so humbled by how many of you left such thoughtful comments this week. I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have this bloggy world of support... it's therapeutic just writing it down but when you guys leave comments with such thoughtful and helpful words, it is really unbelievable. So, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is definitely a hard time for me, but this bloggy world has honestly made it so much better! I've been busy getting ready for college and spending time with those friends I still have left that aren't complete !@#$%^S.. haha, but I will respond to everyone's comments and I promise I will try my hardest not to post all complaining posts this week because I feel like that's all I've done lately. Yes, I am still hurt. And I wish the situation was better, but unfortunately, its not despite my best efforts... I am really at a loss as to what to do and I suppose I will just have to let it go which is even harder for me than just fighting. I really could write another 10 posts about this (at least) but it wouldn't make me feel better, and I am trying not to dwell... So thank you again. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have support from so many different people. I will be back after the weekend is over and it's not so crazy around here!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're having a really good weekend with your good friends, sweetie!
I know the past week or so have been tough, but just think how much stronger you are because of it.
Have fun hanging out before you are off to Missouri!!

Tiffany said...

I have to catch up on what is going on, but I have to tell you how impressed I am that you are blogging! What a great way to chronicle where you are at. You are definitely ahead of your time and if/when motherhood comes, you will be a seasoned pro at documenting all of the special moments (and all of the noteworthy, not-so-special ones as well!).

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the "group hug" mentality the blogging world provides sometimes - helps when our own worlds aren't feeling so fantastic.

Hope you had a great weekend. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails